B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

I have said this before, RLC manipulates the top cam position, it is not random or by popularity.

Sophie is again top cam most of the last 10 to 15 minutes all while Seduction Salma is making headway with Aspiring Annbella and both were nude on Salma's bed. How you tell me what the hell has Showtime Sophie done in that time period ???? I want to know who Sophie is really hooked up with at RLC ??? Like right now her empty bed is 5 top cam BS.

Those who are sick and tired of Sophie's bull shit already raise your hand?

Image result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifsImage result for raising your hand gifs

• Like 4

sofie est egale a elle meme elle sait tres bien se quelle fait pour ma part RLC peut fermer c est appart cela ne changera rien et vu se qui se passe en ce moment sur RLC je pense que je vais arreter mon abonnement si rien ne change 

47 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

1800 Karina just left for her daily date with Mr. Blue Balls but somehow I don't think he's suffering from that lately. 

I don't think she is going to see Mr. Blue Balls, she is going to see the same guy she has been meeting everyday since she came to Barcelona.

The same one she talks to everyday and night when she is in the apartment.

Amira of "The DO Nothing Duo" is becoming worse than "Sarafrozen", and "Daisy Do Nothing" she definitely has the deep chill going on in the middle of the Barcelona summer. Is it just me or do you see the ice cycles on the ceiling and all over the walls in that bedroom. BBBUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR My teeth are chattering just looking at that room.

Amira the Frigid except at the Barcelona Nude Beach..... Middle finger to you who have given me such a great vacation.

Image result for Mickey Mouse Flipping the Finger

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't think she is going to see Mr. Blue Balls, she is going to see the same guy she has been meeting everyday since she came to Barcelona.

The same one she talks to everyday and night when she is in the apartment.

Amira of "The DO Nothing Duo" is becoming worse than "Sarafrozen", and "Daisy Do Nothing" she definitely has the deep chill going on in the middle of the Barcelona summer. Is it just me or do you see the ice cycles on the ceiling and all over the walls in that bedroom. BBBUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR My teeth are chattering just looking at that room.

Amira the Frigid except at the Barcelona Nude Beach..... Middle finger to you who have given me such a great vacation.

Image result for Mickey Mouse Flipping the Finger

I almost never watch B2 so I didn't know Amira is spending a lot of time on the phone or going to meet some gent.  The only time I ever watch them is when they are doing a stupid show and there is nothing else to watch. 

I agree that Amira is just about as worthless as they come.  A little bit of butt rubbing with Sofie and Karina but that's just for show.  She doesn't do anything else at all.  Karina is just a tiny bit better but not much.  The whole apartment is a write off and has been for at least the last 2 sets of tenants.