B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I almost never watch B2 so I didn't know Amira is spending a lot of time on the phone or going to meet some gent.  The only time I ever watch them is when they are doing a stupid show and there is nothing else to watch. 

I agree that Amira is just about as worthless as they come.  A little bit of butt rubbing with Sofie and Karina but that's just for show.  She doesn't do anything else at all.  Karina is just a tiny bit better but not much.  The whole apartment is a write off and has been for at least the last 2 sets of tenants.  

It's this stupid concept of a girls only apartments. 

The result is that the girls simply have fun somewhere else. Maybe some even have her BF to visit in a hotel nearby. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's this stupid concept of a girls only apartments. 

The result is that the girls simply have fun somewhere else. Maybe some even have her BF to visit in a hotel nearby. 

That's their choice then.  A number of girls in the various apartments have had bf's over.  Some just for a few hours and some for a week or more.  

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That's their choice then.  A number of girls in the various apartments have had bf's over.  Some just for a few hours and some for a week or more.  

Of course it's their decision, I don't mind.

I'm just annoyed that RLC casted so many girls who don't really participate in the project. I would just like to finally see something real in this Apartments again. Especially now that RLC has lost almost all of its realistic apartments.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm just annoyed that RLC casted so many girls who don't really participate in the project. I would just like to finally see something real in this Apartments again. Especially now that RLC has lost almost all of its realistic apartments.

That I have to agree with.  Elvira and Adelita did shows with the other girls now and then but they were a real couple and you could tell when it was just the 2 of them there was no show.  It was very real.  That is the only couple I can say that about in the 5 months I've been here.  I'd love to see more relationships like that in the GOV apartments but RLC just wants to fill slots.  They don't care what kind of girl they do it with.  No decent screening. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

You're seeing something real tonight...The B2 girls have gone to the festival,which I'm sure many of us would do if holidaying in Barca when it was on...😏

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're seeing something real tonight...The B2 girls have gone to the festival,which I'm sure many of us would do if holidaying in Barca when it was on...😏

I'm surprised the B2 girls are the only ones that went.  Maybe Roza and Tom went as well because they aren't home but none of B1 or B4.  I know it's a long trip for B4 but not B1.  They are only in Baracelona for short stays and a festival like this doesn't happen every day. 

• Like 1

The fireworks display is very visible from the B2 balcony.  The noise from the crowds is also quite loud.  The festival must be going on very close by.  I just wish the fireworks display was in color but the damn night cam makes it all just shades of gray.  

I hope the girls are having a good time.  

Wow look "The DO Nothing # 2 Karina Can't and Won't" is home alone. anyone paying attention ? HELL NO because B-2 is BE SCREWED

Karina best friend the chastity belt. BBUUUURRRRRRRRRR It is so cold in that apartment, for the middle of summer.

Image result for chasity belt