B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

can you be more specific?  you have to remember that i don't watch so i can only go off of what i read and what i was told about what happened last night.

As Marvin Gaye once said--I heard it through the grapevine  (one of the girls on RLC said she was) 😃

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

different girls last time

I hope they were a lot better than Amira and Karina.  

btw I think Sofie and Amira are about the only girls in Barcelona that aren't bating right now. 

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Karina is back alone====so a rather quick date 

She seems to be in one piece--not disheveled or missing articles of clothing 

Yup and right back in her Mickey Mouse t-shirt

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Yup and right back in her Mickey Mouse t-shirt

Mikey is her one true love and the only one in Barcelona copping a feel, that is for sure and Spaniard didn't get of that treasure and sweet nectar form her honey pot, and wont get shit from her because she has BF she has been skyping and facetiming with since day one.

Aint nobody going get any sweet nectar from "The DO Nothing Duo" jell it takes damn near a mericle to get to loose those panties

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I hope they were a lot better than Amira and Karina.  

btw I think Sofie and Amira are about the only girls in Barcelona that aren't bating right now. 

it wouldn't take much to be better than Amira and Karina and now Karina has her new interest out of the apartment so i'm sure you won't see much more of her before she leaves.

lots of fingers on pussy's huh......enjoy

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mikey is her one true love, that is for sure and Spaniard didn't get of that treasure, and wont get shit from her because she has BF she has been skyping and facetiming with since day one.

I never thought he would.  

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mikey is her one true love and the only one in Barcelona copping a feel, that is for sure and Spaniard didn't get of that treasure and sweet nectar form her honey pot, and wont get shit from her because she has BF she has been skyping and facetiming with since day one.

lol that doesn't mean a damn thing to these girls.  when the cat's away, the mice will play!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

it wouldn't take much to be better than Amira and Karina and now Karina has her new interest out of the apartment so i'm sure you won't see much more of her before she leaves.

lots of fingers on pussy's huh......enjoy

Nope, not my cup of tea watching them bate.  I'm still picking lint. LOL

• Like 2