B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Karla is still worth keeping as is Salma and hopefully Anabella is going to start getting more involved with Salma.  She's still pretty new but Salma has her eye (and hands) on her.  B2 is a total write off.  Amalia and Pam have their moments, it just isn't often any more.  

I like Pam, will be sad when she leaves. Hopefully one of my faves will come back again one day, Amina or Jasmin.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Karla is still worth keeping as is Salma and hopefully Anabella is going to start getting more involved with Salma.  She's still pretty new but Salma has her eye (and hands) on her.  B2 is a total write off.  Amalia and Pam have their moments, it just isn't often any more.  

for karla during my last days of suscription I saw a girl spended her time on the phone with bf it was boring to watch and for salma I don't like this girl,

personaly I am waiting new girls and new apartments

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I like Pam, will be sad when she leaves. Hopefully one of my faves will come back again one day, Amina or Jasmin.

the best casting for me would be jasmin,stella,jessica,kylie and daniela all together 🙂

Just now, Fagen said:

I don't know either of them so I'll take your word for them.  Personally I'd rather see brand new girls and hope we get lucky with one of two of them.  

Of course we could always end up with Serafima back.  That would make EVERYBODY happy. :biggrin:

I can remember a few of the "former greats" that you gents raved about but when they came back they had changed considerably and were a disappointment.  That can always happen again and probably will.  You just never know. 

I'd like to see Naga's Monica return and see how she stacks up to my Monica. LOL   As much as some of you complained about Mila's last stay I actually liked her and would like to see her return 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now I see "The Do Nothing Girl #2 Karina" is packing a bag for the beach and took another one of the left over bottles of wine out to go spend time with her BF that she has been going to see everyday since got to Barcelona.

i bet $100 that she is with the guy that was at the apartment last night........any takers?

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL let's make it double or nothing 🙂

You keep this losing bets to me, and I will come down to Texas and you can pay for a round gold at the Woodlands. Dinner and Drinks Included.