B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

Tom finally gets an Honorable Discharge !! Good for you !!….It was rough going but he made it...

He certainly has patience......Maybe Roza wasn't fingered enough as a teenage girl......Her Pussay doesn't seem to "light up"

with desire....

I would recommend Tom use his fingers in extended foreplay . When her Eyes light up bright, slip her the meat....

Belle Chows on pizza..good Stuff...….

With her lip enhancements, I wish she would Slap a Suction on Nates Pud….Just to show she cares...

I would agree its been about 4 days without any Fingering or Schwantz invasion in her Pussay…

Unless they're doin' it outside. Or maybe a quickie in the Gas Station Restroom Motel.....

4 minutes ago, West_California said:

Belle Chows on pizza..good Stuff...….

With her lip enhancements, I wish she would Slap a Suction on Nates Pud….Just to show she cares...

I would agree its been about 4 days without any Fingering or Schwantz invasion in her Pussay…

Unless they're doin' it outside. Or maybe a quickie in the Gas Station Restroom Motel.....

She has been trying that and it has no affect on him. They can do it outside, at a gas station restroom or up a flag pole but if he can't or isn't interested in getting HIS flag pole up then Belle's efforts might just as well be spent on something she has a chance of success at.  Like being the first RLC girl to swim the Atlantic from New York to London in under 12 hours.  🙄

18 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Nate puts his pants on because his nudity might scare the other couple. I'm not sure what they're doing on RLC. Move Megan and Rocco in here immediately 😎

Couldn't agree more,Megan and boyfriend would be an good match to B&N,house is being wasted in good way because the cave couple doesn't interact with anyone.Rosemary&Boyfriend would be the ideal solution but..Megan is pretty good one also.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

When was the last time Belle and Nate fucked?  It seems like it's been at least 4 days now.  I know he has problems getting it up Belle as been trying to work on that and most of what I've seen he just really isn't interested.  Weird.

I think it is more than 4 days but remember Paul and The Goddess, as sometimes they fucked only twice a month. However they have had about 5 in the light without any covers and they are worth 10 in the dark with the covers getting in the way any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,Megan and boyfriend would be an good match to B&N,house is being wasted in good way because the cave couple doesn't interact with anyone.Rosemary&Boyfriend would be the ideal solution but..Megan is pretty good one also.

I would gladly agree with that solution to the problem only if it kept the gents away from the GOV apartments.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think it is more than 4 days but remember Paul and The Goddess, as sometimes they fucked only twice a month. However they have had about 5 in the light without any covers and they are worth 10 in the dark with the covers getting in the way any day of the week.

I know who you are talking about from reading the posts but I never watched them.  Every thumbnail I saw of that apartment was either nothing at all or it was Leora bating which does nothing for me so I'll have to take your word for their worth.

• Upvote 1

Since I can remember every guy has had to put up with criticism on CC, apart from Bogdan of course. The either fuck too hard or don't fuck at all or can't get it up or cum too quickly, won't participate or are too willing to participate. If you are a bloke on RLC you simply can't win ... unless you are Bogdan.

So don't worry Nate. I think you're doing fine.

• Like 1

Well , lets see. x time zones X the number of strokes/per Time zone / number of boats in Support Flotilla....

I Dunno. It so Puzzling. We're all experts, what's going on ??

Seems like only at the Ashs's or maybe M&A is The Silent Flute played.....

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know who you are talking about from reading the posts but I never watched them.  Every thumbnail I saw of that apartment was either nothing at all or it was Leora bating which does nothing for me so I'll have to take your word for their worth.

Sometimes she only bated once a week and certainly not with anything bloke the frequency of the Barca girls. She evolved quite s long and to reach the stage she did was a natural progression. However it wasn't the bating that made her a star. She was that when she rarely bated and often didn't even take her panties off.