B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

Watching Belle and Nate in the kitchen, Nate naked.  Roza and Tom of course hiding in the cave.  I'm beginning to wonder if they have a schedule worked out when each couple is allowed to be seen outside their bedroom.  I think they each have a copy posted on their closet door so, God forbid they don't accidently come out at the wrong time and may run into each other.  

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Watching Belle and Nate in the kitchen, Nate naked.  Roza and Tom of course hiding in the cave.  I'm beginning to wonder if they have a schedule worked out when each couple is allowed to be seen outside their bedroom.  I think they each have a copy posted on their closet door so, God forbid they don't accidently come out at the wrong time and may run into each other.  

It does seem so but they must be communicating by phone 

And still only one visitor from the rest of Barca. It seems a pity. I would have loved Belle ❤️ to have a few evenings like Blair had but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It does seem so but they must be communicating by phone 

And still only one visitor from the rest of Barca. It seems a pity. I would have loved Belle ❤️ to have a few evenings like Blair had but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen.

You're right, it is a pity.  I had big hopes that Belle would connect with some of the other GOV girls but so far the only one has been the most useless one.  There's still time though.

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right, it is a pity.  I had big hopes that Belle would connect with some of the other GOV girls but so far the only one has been the most useless one.  There's still time though.

There is but I can't help feeling Roza & Tom are a bit of s block. Belle ❤️told them on the first night what might happen and since then it seems they want nothing to do with them. Very sad.