B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Misunderstanding dontgetnone. What I meant was no-one could accuse Sofie of being wild so Nate feels safe with her and vice versa.

Then we seem to agree. He feels safe with her and Sofie feels safe with him because she knows that even if he did try to go too far Belle would stop it.

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Then we seem to agree. He feels safe with her and Sofie feels safe with him because she knows that even if he did try to go too far Belle would stop it.

Sofie would stop it. She was quite in control the other night even with Nate rubbing her pussy through the material. But If he fucked or licked or fingered Belle while she did similar to another girl as we've seen with her close friend Blair then that would be very exciting.

Belle❤️ getting dressed now.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sofie would stop it. She was quite  control the other night even with Nate rubbing her pussy through the material. But If he fucked or licked or fingered Belle while she did similar to another girl as we've seen with her close friend Blair then that would be very exciting.

Belle❤️ getting dressed now.

I've never seen anything like that so I can't say but I agree if he paid attention to Belle while Belle was doing things with another girl I'd be all over that. I don't have a problem with gents being in a 3 or 4some as long as they keep their actions to their own gf and the gf plays with the other girls.  What I don't want to see is like what happened twice in B1 and again in B3 when Amalia was doing everything possible to get Chris to fuck the other girls.  That's not cool in my book and can only lead to problems afterwards.  

46 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've never seen anything like that so I can't say but I agree if he paid attention to Belle while Belle was doing things with another girl I'd be all over that. I don't have a problem with gents being in a 3 or 4some as long as they keep their actions to their own gf and the gf plays with the other girls.  What I don't want to see is like what happened twice in B1 and again in B3 when Amalia was doing everything possible to get Chris to fuck the other girls.  That's not cool in my book and can only lead to problems afterwards.  

We're not talking about Sam-Eva 3somes or Masha 4 somes when actually the other girls get fucked, but people including me enjoyed them and of course everyone has to be cool with it, but like I said with Blair there was quite a bit going on in the bed but not AFAIK between Mr Blair (can't remember his name) and the other girls, just between him and Blair and Blair and her.

Look I'd really love to see Belle get it on with another girl again and I'm not bothered if Nate is there or not. I'm just saying he could be there without actually doing anything with the other girl. I'm just saying what I wish and hope would happen. Whatever Belle💗 (and Nate) choose to do is up to them but Nate has been comfortable with Sofie on the bed and with a more daring girl maybe we'd see a bit more. A 3some doesn't mean there needs to be everything going on although it is exciting when it does ...trust me. With 3somes girls wouldn't bring someone else into the bed unless they were sure there would be no consequences. Trust me they would think about it a lot first.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We're not talking about Sam-Eva 3somes or Masha 4 somes when actually the other girls get fucked, but people including me enjoyed them and of course everyone has to be cool with it, but like I said with Blair there was quite a bit going on in the bed but not AFAIK between Mr Blair (can't remember his name) and the other girls, just between him and Blair and Blair and her.

Look I'd really love to see Belle get it on with another girl again and I'm not bothered if Nate is there or not. I'm just saying he could be there without actually doing anything with the other girl. I'm just saying what I wish and hope would happen. Whatever Belle💗 (and Nate) choose to do is up to them but Nate has been comfortable with Sofie on the bed and with a more daring girl maybe we'd see a bit more. A 3some doesn't mean there needs to be everything going on although it is exciting when it does ...trust me. With 3somes girls wouldn't bring someone else into the bed unless they were sure there would be no consequences. Trust me they would think about it a lot first.

When you talk about Sam-Eva 3somes and Masha 4somes you are over my head because I never watched those apartments.  Blair was the girl in B3 with Mike, wasn't she?  The other girl if I remember right was Lorraine.  All I ever saw them do was very tame massages with Mike and the only thing I remember Blair and Lorraine doing was bating together. I believe most of that was for the cams and Mike was, in my opinion never that into it.  He did it because Blair wanted him to.  

As far as Belle and Nate let's just see what happens.  I think they will be fine and will hopefully get a little more involved with the other B4 girls but they really have to be on the same page with each other.  They have to trust each other, have VERY open communication with each other and adhere to the boundries they jointly set.  If they can do that then I think we can see good things happen.  I'm all for that. 

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm not accusing Sofie of being wild.  In my opinion she's about as wild as a marshmallow.  I think Nate likes Sofie because he can have a little touchy feely fun with her without worrying about it going very far which I doubt he wants.  And Belle is ok with it.  I don't think he wants to go any further with Sofie than he already has.  

sorry if I allow myself to intervene in the discussion, everything that is done in these apartments is done exclusively for the show, I am sorry that after so many years it is not yet clear, there is no love, only bonuses exist, it is sad to say, but is the truth

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

sorry if I allow myself to intervene in the discussion, everything that is done in these apartments is done exclusively for the show, I am sorry that after so many years it is not yet clear, there is no love, only bonuses exist, it is sad to say, but is the truth

Sergio you can always intervene in any discussion.  That's what it's for whether we agree all the time or not.  I don't think the relationship between Belle and Nate is all show and all about bonus money. That's just my opinion.   

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Would say it's 90% the truth.Even in Barca houses we had a couple girls that acted normal and without putting shows night after night and tiking in th cams positions bla bala,were girls that didn't care much about cams and just did their lives in house..they didn't stoped with their life's to work and put lame shows for months..but they did what they wanted mostly, those few girls never returned rlc..it's the show girls they want..no feelings..no connection in cams..just cold,repetitive work..they show feelings and have threesomes..but all outside of cams.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would say it's 90% the truth

Yeah that's the figure I'd use as well. But if there were no shows we'd maybe get 5% (or 50% relative) more sexual stuff because they weren't doing shows which would leave of desert of 85% of nothing. RLC can't afford to let that happen least of all now. They are not in any position to take risks. So the girls get paid to entertain but there is no point in watching girls who do nothing. It's just a question of accepting how it has to be and getting on with enjoying the spectacle because if you'd rather go back to the days when girls would just watch TV on a couch for 8 hours every evening, I can't see anybody in their tight mind paying for that again ... although some would.
Now last last night after Belle had gone back to B5, Danira and Amalia served up something that was not only fantastic viewing but something that gave them a great deal of pleasure as well so although it is the minds of the girls to be entertaining who is to say that last night they genuinely wanted to experience each other. 

44 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sergio you can always intervene in any discussion.  That's what it's for whether we agree all the time or not.  I don't think the relationship between Belle and Nate is all show and all about bonus money. That's just my opinion.   

He has said it hundreds if not thousands of times. Belle and Nate DO have a real relationship as I think does almost every couple on her - they have been obvious ones to have suspicions about and often they don't last long - and often friendships between the girls are very real and then have known each other for many years but some of the "love" between the girls has just been for the cameras and people are all to ready to believe. However if they make good viewing I really don't care.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

He has said it hundreds if not thousands of times. Belle and Nate DO have a real relationship as I think does almost every couple on her - they have been obvious ones to have suspicions about and often they don't last long - and often friendships between the girls are very real and then have known each other for many years but some of the "love" between the girls has just been for the cameras and people are all to ready to believe. However if they make good viewing I really don't care.

I agree with you as usual at 90%, what you say is true, the only thing I don't agree with is what happened between Amalia and Danira, the same thing happened at least twenty times, so I guess they don't have need to know them again, the moment is very critical for RLC and they are helping to overcome it