B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

The more I see Karla and the guy, the more I'm convinced they are not a couple at all ... Probably a guy RLC hired to be his "man" ... they are not acting like girlfriend/boyfriend relationship !! 

No, I believe they are definitely a couple.  He is just very uncomfortable there with the cams.  I don't think we will see him back.

If he was someone RLC hired to play Karla's bf they wouldn't have spent the last 3 days away.  They would have stayed in B4.  RLC doesn't pay people to stay away.

Well Diva and Debby just went into the shower and I got my first look at Debby naked.  I have to say I am totally grossed out by her tats and I will never be able to see her as sexy. It's a damn shame because I was hoping for a hot girlfriend for Diva 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well Diva and Debby just went into the shower and I got my first look at Debby naked.  I have to say I am totally grossed out by her tats and I will never be able to see her as sexy. It's a damn shame because I was hoping for a hot girlfriend for Diva 

Same not a fan of those big tattoos.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Same not a fan of those big tattoos.

That's right Debby.  Keep your clothes on until you leave.  You have a cute face and a nice ass but you have destroyed any interest I had in you.  Thanks a lot. 😞

3 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I would rather be wrong, but the Diva Debby relationship seems to me more of a family, not a sexual one.

As for invasive tattoos, my disappointment is proportional to their sizes.

I don't know about the family relationship.  They were both washing each other in a not family way in the shower but we'll see.

As for the tattoos I got nothing more to say.  They are just nasty and completely ruin her.