B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for this UM.  Also a perfectly logical reason why RLC will never tell us what it is. 😁

yes there is a logical explanation.  they want privacy and don't want you to know what they are doing.  like i told you in the very beginning when you joined CC/RLC.....get used to it!!

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

What , again ??  What is the reason ?  The guy wanted to swim and didn't want us to see ??  

Actually he didn't want to swim.  When they were in the bathroom after his shower Karla almost begged him to go to the pool with her.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

yes there is a logical explanation.  they want privacy and don't want you to know what they are doing.  like i told you in the very beginning when joined CC/RLC.....get used to it!!

You obviously didn't notice the emoji.  My remark was sarcastic

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

I don't understand.  Bollywood took a shower applied some cream on his face and blowdried his hair.  Now he is in the pool?  seems a bit weird.

Karla talked him into it.  He didn't want to but she used her feminine charm.  She told him no nooky tonight if you don't to with me. 😀

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

I don't understand.  Bollywood took a shower applied some cream on his face and blowdried his hair.  Now he is in the pool?  seems a bit weird.

it goes with the territory.....RLC territory!!

i'm outta here, just stopped in to catch up real quick.  headed over to the son's house for some stuffed peppers for dinner.  have a good one and enjoy the SHOW!