B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

by the boys tonight, great things happen in this apartment

You seem pretty confident there Sergio.  What makes you think anything will happen, much less great things?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

6 hours of fishing and I caught 9 nice bass including an 8lb 2oz monster which is close to my personal best. 

Come on, man. You don't expect us to believe that, do you? Your name's dontgetnone. So how did you get some?😉😁

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You seem pretty confident there Sergio.  What makes you think anything will happen, much less great things?

it's just a wish, I know a cock won't happen, but Sofie is naked under her petticoat, I'm cooked from the heat, I don't know what I say

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

it's just a wish, I know a cock won't happen, but Sofie is naked under her petticoat, I'm cooked from the heat, I don't know what I say

This heat will do that to the best of us so no problem.  

3 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Come on, man. You don't expect us to believe that, do you? Your name's dontgetnone. So how did you get some?😉😁

LOL you don't see dontgetnobass?  Bass fishing is my passion and I do it very well. 😁 Of course like most true bass sportsmen I'm strictly catch and release.  I'd like there to still be good fishing when my granddaughters catch grandpa's bug.

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Hey what's going on here?  This morning I read that Karina bated and now Amira is giving her an ass massage all without Sofie's direction and supervision?  This is a first. 

Maybe someone has whispered some words in the ear