B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

2 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

Negative for Sophie and Amalia, Amalia vested and stayed for a while, Sophie wear her swimming suit and they were both off to the beach, so rest assured that all remain the same, no management involved...

Thanks, that's about what I expected to hear.  Sofie couldn't handle Amalia even if she wanted to, which she doesn't

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks, that's about what I expected to hear.  Sofie couldn't handle Amalia even if she wanted to, which she doesn't

Glad to hear that we have the same taste, for me just to look at Amalia while she smile, fair enough for what I'm paying, regardless that I'm getting deceived and faked by the fake doll Sophie...

1 minute ago, deadly_devil said:

Glad to hear that we have the same taste, for me just to look at Amalia while she smile, fair enough for what I'm paying, regardless that I'm getting deceived and faked by the fake doll Sophie...

Amalia has her good points and a few not so good points for me where I'm still trying to find any good points about Sofie.  With no luck so far by the way

• Like 1

out of topic and place, has anyone seen Angie getting f***d before?, I really miss this girl, and I don't recall that she did it with a guy before, except once she had threesome with present of Samantha, and the same nigh she gave the guy a BJ, apart from her bating, did any one witness her making it with a guy not undercover?, thanks...

53 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Morning gents.  I just got back a few minutes ago from an excellent morning of bass fishing on Lake Crook.  6 hours of fishing and I caught 9 nice bass including an 8lb 2oz monster which is close to my personal best.  Hotter than hell on the lake but this is Texas, it gets that way.

i could care less about any of the apts but I will say WTG on the fishing!!

It's just astonishing how many people are getting angry about RLC and spending hour commenting on it. There's so much I could say for in stance about other girls - I'm not going to because I'm grateful to most of them for being here at all and short of stopping other girls doing what they want or hiding then most of it is acceptable even if I don't enjoy it - than Sofie and actually she did do stuff with Naomi. Last night it was clear she was laying down ground rules as to what could be touched (although she let Nate rub her through her panties) and keeping her panties on which quite frankly looked a bit silly in the bath. It's almost as if she thought Nate would lose control if she took them off. Belle certainly hinted to Nate if he was out of the way they would go further - we don't know if they would but it is not true to say Sofie hasn't.

I have never been a fan of Sofie's shows but she isn't the only one who does them. Just to be clear. Unless RLC sends out a questionnaire on what people like which would itself be a betrayal of the real life thing they can only judge on one thing, viewing figures, and Sofie's have been high as fuck every day she's been here. Even with 25 apartments, she was utterly dominant. Yes she plans and keeps a close eye on things but to suggest she isn't a massive asset is palpable nonsense. It is wishful thinking from those that think that way.

Actually i am not really astonished by the negativity because that will always happen and from my decades of experience with forums there is always a large amount of negative comments about everything. Recently this forum has been polite and respectful which is all we can ask for but people will disagree. 

43 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Amalia has her good points and a few not so good points for me where I'm still trying to find any good points about Sofie.  With no luck so far by the way

Weenie, Troll, Negative Natterers, pay no attention to those loosers behind the curtain....Many more of us Love Classy Sofie, and Luscious Amalia......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Morning gents.  I just got back a few minutes ago from an excellent morning of bass fishing on Lake Crook.  6 hours of fishing and I caught 9 nice bass including an 8lb 2oz monster which is close to my personal best.  Hotter than hell on the lake but this is Texas, it gets that way.

Sure you did 😏