B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

5 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

If I may add something and no one get offended, I assume there are some free users watching the free cams on RLC, and they are reading here what's happening on premium cams, if I may suggest, no one to add comments like X or Y of the girls is bating while she's not, cause like that the free users might pay to premium to watch their favorite girl Naked or bating, I'm not saying always negative comments, but at least the positive ones should be always true, by this way also we can stop the potential customers from paying them, and I think at the end RLC management will have no choice but reconsidering what's happening in the remaining 8 flats, and they might control them, Thanks...

So your idea would be to help RLC lose potential customers which they will probably need to continue ... why I am not surprised? I also describe bates as I see them an some scratching and rubbing for a couple of minutes aren't bates and if someone says they are, I say they're not. However I will give full enthusiasm when I am enjoying something and mainly because of the spoken English with which we've learnt some more about Belle's history and the views from Cam 10 that I never got while she was in this bed  - which features strongly in her RLC history - then I enjoyed this evening but I am biased and everybody knows that.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You do realize that RLC is really on the losing track right now, don't you?

Please do not confuse the top cam with success for RLC. Barcelona as the only content will not work. If you really think that there are many people who pay $30-40 a month just to watch one fake show after another, you are certainly wrong. 

Like I said, RLC know ... we don't. It's like if you came round and told me how to write educational software. I know what I'm doing. You don't.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

So your idea would be to help RLC lose potential customers which they will probably need to continue ... why I am not surprised? I also describe bates as I see them an some scratching and rubbing for a couple of minutes aren't bates and if someone says they are, I say they're not. However I will give full enthusiasm when I am enjoying something and mainly because of the spoken English with which we've learnt some more about Belle's history and the views from Cam 10 that I never got while she was in this bed  - which features strongly in her RLC history - then I enjoyed this evening but I am biased and everybody knows that.

If Belle and Nate want to have some real fun, she needs to find her way to Megan and forget about Showtime "The Professor"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You did Max..so did I. i''m gutted ...Oh, wait a minute,I'll catch it on replay...:dodgy:

So, Question, if my girlfriend has 2 left feet planted on adjacent red circles.

And I am holding up her butt with my hands, applying Cuni-Lingo- rescue-tation .

With 3 of my appendages each on 1 of the remaining 3 colors, does my position count ?

• Like 1

Just now, West_California said:

So, Question, if my girlfriend has 2 left feet planted on adjacent red circles.

And I am holding up her butt with my hands, applying Cuni-Lingo- rescue-tation .

With 3 of my appendages each on 1 of the remaining 3 colors, does my position count ?

Cirque du soleil is calling you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

with all my respect, but I didn't mention any user here, I fully respect all the point of view, you like RLC as it is, it is your right, I don't like it, it's my free will as well, I don't want them to help them fooling more customers, yes I do, you would like to support them till the end, it's your right, no one is right or wrong here, we are all sharing thoughts and that's it, and thank you for your reply...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

If Belle and Nate want to have some real fun, she needs to find her way to Megan and forget about Showtime "The Professor"

Well you know that's my dream scenario. 😀💗Yes I can think of many girls who might be a better partner than Sofie - although honestly we don't know - but she appears to be the only option right now. It's not like they can even speak to the hermits Roza and Tom

Just now, deadly_devil said:

with all my respect, but I didn't mention any user here, I fully respect all the point of view, you like RLC as it is, it is your right, I don't like it, it's my free will as well, I don't want them to help them fooling more customers, yes I do, you would like to support them till the end, it's your right, no one is right or wrong here, we are all sharing thoughts and that's it, and thank you for your reply...

Some are sharing convictions as fact :dodgy: