B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Oh? The girls quarreled? I must have missed that.

Maybe someone can confirm? Cos they were making out on the table the night before Damira moved to B4...

Not that I am aware of....I saw them facetime each other two days ago..I think RLC moved Damira and Megan to B1 because Amalia might be leaving soon and they had to make room for Sara who prefers to be at B1 next to Sofie and co....I have no idea why they moved Numi..

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just watched replay. Thank you Sara and Sofie's friend. It was one of those out of the blue epic events you occasionally get on here that I love. I suppose that is why I keep subscribing every month...Wow!! 

Sofie's face was priceless, witnessing some actual REAL LIFE in her bedroom...and fair dues, she did get turned on enough to give us her best open bate yet...

It's funny watching replay and then reading all the posts here...I know, it's cheating, but it's amusing to see how wrong a lot of guys can be...including myself. Sara's certainly gone up in all our estimations...and I'm sure we'll be seeing Sofie's friend as a tenant in the not too distant future...❤️

Hey, Naga. You're right yet again. By the way, just found out Naga means Dragon in some parts of Asia. Nope - not that Asia, though.

Back to topic - Sara seems to be the type if the planets align just nice, she goes from zero to hundred in a blink of an eye. Long may that continue.

That whole thing we witnessed in two (maybe 3) parts was spontaneous, energetic and genuine so much so that Sofie got caught in the warp and was quite the initiator | participator for some of it.

• Like 2