B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

looking at the preparations, at least for Karina and I think of all the other girls, going out for nightclubs, after all it's Tuesday in July

• Like 1

YIPEE YIPEE "The DO Nothing DUO" is home, Oh Boy am I getting excited now to watch them go to bed LOL 😎🤔

This will the only dick Karina will be getting tonight, and of course there is ICE QUEEN AMIRA

Image result for dirty mickyImage result for ICE quees

I am glad Old Mickey gets to cop a feel every night, and for Frozen she can not seem to melt the ICE

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

YIPEE YIPEE "The DO Nothing DUO" is home, Oh Boy am I getting excited now to watch them go to bed LOL 😎🤔

This will the only dick Karina will be getting tonight, and of course there is ICE QUEEN AMIRA

Image result for dirty mickyImage result for ICE quees

I am glad Old Mickey gets to cop a feel every night, and for Frozen she can not seem to melt the ICE

Image result for warning gifsATTENTION ALL VOYEURS ……...ATTENTION ALL VOYEURS

BE SCREWED by B-2...… B-2 legacy is just being screwed but good by these girls !!!

Image result for reset bitton

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for warning gifsATTENTION ALL VOYEURS ……...ATTENTION ALL VOYEURS

BE SCREWED by B-2...… B-2 legacy is just being screwed but good by these girls !!!

Image result for reset bitton

I'm Sorry, We'll have to Increase Your Dose....

• Like 1

Oh...Sofie Baby Sweet Cakes......What Wonderfull Passion in your Loins...…..It's Good For You !.....Good for Me Too !....

I Know You can't be Here, I have to Watch You There.....Awesome PLEASURE......Thankx…...

• Like 1

Sofie est tres amoureuse de ces doigts en ce moment … C'est bien la seule chose interessante dans ces pauvres 9 appartmeents rescapés, et encore … 

Meme le replay est devenu fade puisque il ne se passe absolument rien 😿