B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

I know that many people will cry at this news, I go on vacation ten days, if God wants without the Internet, I wonder if when I come back RLC will always be online, I hope so, however you will all be there, even if we often disagree, you are a kind of family, we talk a little, I have to say that I'm a little sorry not to see all of Sofie's new caresses with her friend, but I'll try to give me a reason

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I know that many people will cry at this news, I go on vacation ten days, if God wants without the Internet, I wonder if when I come back RLC will always be online, I hope so, however you will all be there, even if we often disagree, you are a kind of family, we talk a little, I have to say that I'm a little sorry not to see all of Sofie's new caresses with her friend, but I'll try to give me a reason

Have a good trip Sergio 😉 Maybe some new girls will meet you when your back 😉  

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm trying to type while I wipe away the tears right now Sergio...😉

Have a good trip

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

enjoy your vacation and for your sake.......don't even think about this place!!

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

RLC can go offline and people will still make posts.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

This is the first I've been able to log in today.  Busy morning.  Can anyone tell me who the girl in Sofie's bed is and is Amira leaving?  I see her packing a suitcase. 

Sofie has a friend staying a few days