B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

only amira packing? don't tell me karina will stay another month 😏

for sofie we know she will stay here the maximum she can 

Amira is packing a suitcase but that doesn't necessarily mean she's leaving.  She may just be packing extra clothes or something.  I don't know that she is leaving, that's why I asked

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Amira is packing a suitcase but that doesn't necessarily mean she's leaving.  She may just be packing extra clothes or something.  I don't know that she is leaving, that's why I asked

depend how much days she have, two months is maybe enough for her

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Noldus you posted a few days ago that one of the GOV girls was leaving this week but I don't remember who.  Can you please refrest my memory?

Amalia is leaving soon

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

With Amalia gone there won't be anyone to finish teaching Sara all the pleasures of the female body.  You can bet your ass Numi isn't going to teach her.

we¨ll see 😉

13 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

With Amalia gone there won't be anyone to finish teaching Sara all the pleasures of the female body.  You can bet your ass Numi isn't going to teach her.

If Sara hasn't figured out in life how her body works she should return to school and learn about it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Sara hasn't figured out in life how her body works she should return to school and learn about it.

I think she knows how it works, she just needs to learn how to use it with other girls for out enjoyment. 😀