B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

What surprises me is that Sofie's guest has been there for several days now and not so much as a touch between them.  I'm anxious to watch the replay now and see just who and how all of this got started.   It had to be Sara is my guess.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

What surprises me is that Sofie's guest has been there for several days now and not so much as a touch between them.  I'm anxious to watch the replay now and see just who and how all of this got started.   It had to be Sara is my guess.

I'm willing to bet that you're right. Was Sara a little drunk?

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Sara wanted Sofie from her visit to B1, but she hit it off with guest girl as their intoxication levels rose. Sara kept on trying hard to get Sofie involved, but her level is more like Belle. All tease and no play.

36 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

No way.  After the last couple days  RLC will have a name fir this girl to stay soon just like Anita

You would certainly think so. Pretty clear she wants to be a tenant. And after tonight, it's pretty clear she should be a tenant. But RLC does about 30 things a week that make no sense to me, so who knows?

I think Amalia's replacement is already lined up, but they should let that girl room with Sofie and give the guest Amalia's room. Or have Sara and the guest share a room until another opens up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ektomo said:

I'm willing to bet that you're right. Was Sara a little drunk?

A little  ??  It all started by dancing at the end of the bed  Then Sara did a topless dance and then it happened all 3 in the bed kissing and caressing.

• Like 1