B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'd be willing to bed it's by her own choice.  That is way out of her comfort zone. 

Oh. Of course it's her own choice. But I'm willing to bet she feels like an idiot - She's no longer the star of her own domain.

There was a part there where the other girls were so into each other, they nearly pushed Sofie out of the bed. Almost a literal dismissal.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, timber a dit :

Yeah. Sofie made the mistake of inviting two girls who appear to genuinely like girls. Now they're having actual sex in the bed while Sofie lies next to them with a look of shock/horror on her face. 😂 It's kind of amazing.

Hahahaha I am surprised she would make such amateurish mistakes after all her perfect stupid camera angles positioning to hide herself from us 😏

Just now, timber said:

Yeah. Sofie made the mistake of inviting two girls who appear to genuinely like girls. Now they're having actual sex in the bed while Sofie lies next to them with a look of shock/horror on her face. 😂 It's kind of amazing.

When I was a kid a local festival invited a couple of professional skaters (Rob Roskopp and another one whose name escapes me) to open the new skate park. The local 'hotshot' just stared with awe and embarrassment as they pulled out their vast portfolio of tricks. I think Sofie had the same look on her face.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

That won't happen because it would make sense.

Making sense is not RLC's style. :dodgy:

Yea they embrace stupidity too much to talk about making sense.

Still can't comprehend why they had to break up Amalia and Damira.

Like FFS why????