B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

You must have missed when Sara went down on Guest

You're right, I must have missed it because I never saw anybody go down on anybody.  Was that during this last session or earlier tonight.  All I saw was this last session after they showered

Just now, legrandrobert said:

A little  ??  It all started by dancing at the end of the bed  Then Sara did a topless dance and then it happened all 3 in the bed kissing and caressing.

Yup. You are right. I missed the beginning. Looking at the replay right now. Looks like Sara was the surprise whirlwind  the room needed. 😊

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right, I must have missed it because I never saw anybody go down on anybody.  Was that during this last session or earlier tonight.  All I saw was this last session after they showered

Yes it was during the last session after they showered, you could see on cam 9, but it was rather short.

I've just watched replay. Thank you Sara and Sofie's friend. It was one of those out of the blue epic events you occasionally get on here that I love. I suppose that is why I keep subscribing every month...Wow!! 

Sofie's face was priceless, witnessing some actual REAL LIFE in her bedroom...and fair dues, she did get turned on enough to give us her best open bate yet...

It's funny watching replay and then reading all the posts here...I know, it's cheating, but it's amusing to see how wrong a lot of guys can be...including myself. Sara's certainly gone up in all our estimations...and I'm sure we'll be seeing Sofie's friend as a tenant in the not too distant future...❤️

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just watched replay. Thank you Sara and Sofie's friend. It was one of those out of the blue epic events you occasionally get on here that I love. I suppose that is why I keep subscribing every month...Wow!! 

Sofie's face was priceless, witnessing some actual REAL LIFE in her bedroom...and fair dues, she did get turned on enough to give us her best open bate yet...

It's funny watching replay and then reading all the posts here...I know, it's cheating, but it's amusing to see how wrong a lot of guys can be...including myself. Sara's certainly gone up in all our estimations...and I'm sure we'll be seeing Sofie's friend as a tenant in the not too distant future...❤️

Hi Naga
Yes it was a bit of a surprise 🙂
Gets exciting to see what is happening this weekend ....

• Like 2