Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

Interesting,their ps4 is gone,i assume they took it back to their real house(seems they stay a lot there,mainly in weekends),well at least he brought the nintendo back.This house should be their only house,but kinda understable it isn't.

Mmm..it seems they are to stay weekend and the resident couple leaved,if is this then we could be watching a big improvement in houses outside Russia(not counting masha bcause she is Russian and most of the friends same),last time i seen this type of situation in Spain houses was long long ago in Carina&Sabrina house,but lets wait to see..Maybe it's just the usual "party" they do in this house and Carla and boyfriend were just gone out to get other friends..but seems this guest couple is from the "special guests" category.Fingers crossed.

i find only this apartment is a little interesting to watch on rlc right now, the others can close tomorrow i really don't care,

time is coming for rlc to take some cash to the bank for invest in new apartments with new fresh people and not in 6 months.

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, firewall a dit :

i find only this apartment is a little interesting to watch on rlc right now, the others can close tomorrow i really don't care,

time is coming for rlc to take some cash to the bank for invest in new apartments with new fresh people and not in 6 months.

This guest couple looks nice hope they get an apartment.

• Like 1