Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nothing wrong with the women, would love to see them nude. Maybe they could play more Adult games.

They just need the Girls Out West Gang to visit them. They'll liven them up.          🤣

• Like 1

After seeing some images.  One can see why they had someone knocking on the door at 4 in the Morning.  Their lucky it was a neighbor and not the Polizia.  

They have to realize they have to show respect for others.  When ones Privacy is Violated it brings problems.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They just need the Girls Out West Gang to visit them. They'll liven them up.          🤣

Time to bring the Aussie Girls Out West to liven up the party indeed. Really time some guests nude up 🤣

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

False alarm,is just their usual,kinda boring "party",at best we gona a shower from guests,rlc needs new houses but not in Spain..seems no guests are willing to be "special",they need to open new houses near Russia.A lot of European countries are just to  much "prude" to do stuff in cams.Curiosly in Italy were Carina&Sabrina leaved we had plenty of "special" guests.

Something happened after all. Not so much, but it is worth to take a look at the guestroom a few minutes after 6 a.m. local time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Something happened after all. Not so much, but it is worth to take a look at the guestroom a few minutes after 6 a.m. local time. 

Nothing special,and not even a shower,they just put new clothes without cleaning,shower😦.Or maybe they used the wc without cams.Ps..don't have replay,think 20$ is way to much for what is ofered but minimal acceptable,35,40$ a insult😅.

Well at least they are trying,they even trying to make the place more like their "home",but the no "special" guests is a major con,problem.I don't know..if their Spanish friends guests aren't willing to do more maybe they can do like masha does from time to time.."find" guests to be in house a couple days and deliver,but then i think..Sabrina&Carina place was in Spain and they had a lot of great guests,from blue to a couple others girls guests,I don't know lol.To bad the guests..the brunet girls actualy look nice and could had been interesting,but things are like they are.

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well at least they are trying,they even trying to make the place more like their "home",but the no "special" guests is a major con,problem.I don't know..if their Spanish friends guests aren't willing to do more maybe they can do like masha does from time to time.."find" guests to be in house a couple days and deliver,but then i think..Sabrina&Carina place was in Spain and they had a lot of great guests,from blue to a couple others girls guests,I don't know lol.To bad the guests..the brunet girls actualy look nice and could had been interesting,but things are like they are.

one thing is sure for me they are more active than all the others rlc apartments, probably the latine side 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1