B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

I think the girls on vacation is playing up for the cameras and isn't real life compared to the couples and other apts too much fake shows and endless bullshit painting and whatnot going on. It's a bit too much in your face compared to the couples apt where it flows naturally.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

ze81 please don't take this article as being directing as you but I'd like to address what I thin k are unreasonable expectations all round.

This argument is old. Let's look at the couples and may I remind you this is in fact COV (and don't tell me there weren't shows all the time in B3 because they're absolutely were) but Ulyana lies on the sofa or bed for hours naked, Masha gives many many shows, Martina a couple of days ago hours naked in front of the camera. Who is living a normal life. They live a life in front of the cameras. The minimum that is expected of the girls is that they spend all day in their underwear and are visible. I cannot remember time when RLC wasn't like that. The Goddess (Leora) got on with her daily chores but spent most of the time lying on a couch giving great views of her pussy. She was the face of RLC. Yes it was normal for her because she's an exhibitionist like Nelly is in a slightly different way. None of it was how people normally live. And this isn't Couple it is COV which up to now has been part of GOV which is 90% shows.

BUT were there personalities hidden? NO! And Belle's most certainly isn't. She's always been very lively, less so in B5 I admit, but while other girls do nothing but plan shows, she goes out, sunbathes (at B4 rarely anywhere near a camera unlike other girls), watches TV, cooks  and paints on occasion. What is the real life you expect to see? I had this argument with Mr Box. All he would ever say was what he didn't consider real but when pressed he came up with absolutely fuck all. I tell a lie because he did after about a day and I listed the many apartments that had gone in and pointed out he had said they weren't real as well. So tell us what you would like to happen and not continually whine about things that are happening. You all know the set up in Barcelona by now.

Fact is some of the complainants here do not watch. I am not saying they do not want to watch but what they want to watch is they claim real life which this isn't and never can be so why are they vexed about it in the first place. Some complainants don't like me and by association Belle. Some don't like Belle.

By all means argue your cases but stay polite as the majority of you do but don't keep having unrealistic fantasy land expectations especially about this Barcelona set up. The formula has been outstandingly successful. I'm sorry the couples have mainly gone because I watched them more than Barcelona but the way RLC started out is history so just reconcile yourself with that.

My friend,you have all the right to desagree or agree with any opinion,if you watch couple in vacations in start times(think you did)the first couples managed to be just that..couples in vacations,then at some point got disrailed(when the othe Barca girls houses started visiting and putting shows were also),Personaly we already have several Barca show houses,so the couples in vacations could be diferent from that,to see the girls in an more natural way,don't care about the shows,don't find sexy watching a girl with lets open all the time in bed,just becomes monotonous,soulless.This girls that are very usted to do that and not real stuff with some naturality maybe is better for them to just come to normal barca houses,were the shows are norm,and as i said..Belle is the best exemple of that,seems she can't disconnect from that style and just being her for a couple of months in another house isn't possible.Jasmin for exemple was also many times in Barca but she managed to be her in couple house.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Hold on for a sec, you mean you could suck on Belle's tits like a baby lamb & I can't say a word about what I don't like about her?

If this apartment is roaring with life and I rant on her & Nate then maybe I am just being an ass but this apartment is dead!

It is fxxking dead and out of sync! Get this into your head.

Everything about this apartment is more or less Belle spreading her legs for the nth time while her man either lazing around in the lounge or dozing in his lalaland.

I have no idea why you're so upset about this. And TELL ME what you expect from a COV on RLC. You wouldn't watch it whatever they did. It is not roaring with life but let's what happens when a couple Belle knows arrives. And like I said it's not as if the majority of girls don't lie on the bed with or without their underwear on most of the day. Belle has one of the biggest personalities on here. If her personality isn't enough for you, then you don't want to watch full stop.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I think the girls on vacation is playing up for the cameras and isn't real life compared to the couples and other apts too much fake shows and endless bullshit painting and whatnot going on. It's a bit too much in your face compared to the couples apt where it flows naturally.

Very true,Real life in cams is far superior and enjoyable(specialy in long term)than any show,specialy bcause real life  have that imprevisible factor,this shows..we know how will happen,when will happen a lot of times,how far will they go,all the meticulous preparation,not even all the nudity and poses to cam in the world can make it sensual or apealing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Jasmin for exemple was also many times in Barca but she managed to be her in couple house.

The Jasmin who spent almost every day after her BF left naked, in 4 hour teasing shows with Blair, 3 bates a day, camming in her spare time, sunbathing with her pussy up to the camera and naked far more than Belle while Belle was painting in the LR.
This is not an attack on JASMIN (I enjoyed the views) just pointing out there is no difference in the behaviour. When Jasmin moved to B3 there was barely a mention of her. Nothing happened. She disappeared almost completely from Replay. Then Blair and other girls came and we were back to the shows which and I know you won't like this but some people actually enjoyed - I didn't particular myself - and got an audience. Belle gets an audience, that's why she she does what she does. 

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have no idea why you're so upset about this. And TELL ME what you expect from a COV on RLC. You wouldn't watch it whatever they did. It is not roaring with life but let's what happens when a couple Belle knows arrives. And like I said it's not as if the majority of girls don't lie on the bed with or without their underwear on most of the day. Belle has one of the biggest personalities on here. If her personality isn't enough for you, then you don't want to watch full stop.

Honestly i think we don't know Belle true personality,she just enters show mode and stays that way till she leaves,we see some moments when she is just her,natural But those are to much sparse and lost in all the nudity,show,acting.She is a nice girl,extrovert..would love to had seen her being just her,without capes,shows..Just being her.And this house..couples in vacations..was a good opurtunity to that,to show she is more than what we seen in barcas places,sadly was like it was😔.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

The Jasmin who spent almost every day after her BF left naked, in 4 hour teasing shows with Blair, 3 bates a day, camming in her spare time, sunbathing with her pussy up to the camera and naked far more than Belle while Belle was painting in the LR.
This is not an attack on JASMIN (I enjoyed the views) just pointing out there is no difference in the behaviour. When Jasmin moved to B3 there was barely a mention of her. Nothing happened. She disappeared almost completely from Replay. Then Blair and other girls came and we were back to the shows which and I know you won't like this but some people actually enjoyed - I didn't particular myself - and got an audience. Belle gets an audience, that's why she she does what she does. 

You are talking(i suppose)about when she(Jasmin)was in...B3.I was talking when she stayed in couple in vacations house.Being in replay doesn't mean you doing much..just get naked,open legs and you will have hours of "prime" time.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very true,Real life in cams is far superior and enjoyable(specialy in long term)than any show,specialy bcause real life  have that imprevisible factor,this shows..we know how will happen,when will happen a lot of times,how far will they go,all the meticulous preparation,not even all the nudity and poses to cam in the world can make it sensual or apealing.

Yes it is, if it were possible and financially viable. But are you all naive enough to think that every girl strips down her underwear when she crosses the threshold like almost all RLC couples girls did. Having said that people can still live real lives like Maya and maybe a couple of others but what most of them live The Goddess, Nelly, Masha, Ulyana, Chloe are cam lives for the benefit of viewers. And for the umpteenth time Barcelona doesn't even work like that.

BUT NONE OF YOU WILL DESCRIBE WHAT REAL LIFE ENTAILS AND WHY IT WOULD BE WATCHABLE BECAUSE A COUPLE FUCKING ONCE EVERY FOUR DAYS FOR 20 MINUTES LIKE REAL LIFE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY MONEY. THIS IS A BUSINESS.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yes it is, if it were possible and financially viable. But are you all naive enough to think that every girl strips down her underwear when she crosses the threshold like almost all RLC couples girls did. Having said that people can still live real lives like Maya and maybe a couple of others but what most of them live The Goddess, Nelly, Masha, Ulyana, Chloe are cam lives for the benefit of viewers. And for the umpteenth time Barcelona doesn't even work like that.

BUT NONE OF YOU WILL DESCRIBE WHAT REAL LIFE ENTAILS AND WHY IT WOULD BE WATCHABLE BECAUSE A COUPLE FUCKING ONCE EVERY FOUR DAYS FOR 20 MINUTES LIKE REAL LIFE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY MONEY. THIS IS A BUSINESS.

Business or not,doesn't mean i(or any other viewer)have to like it or enjoy it.i prefer to watch Asia sited in livingroom coach for a couple hours watching tv,maybe getting topless for a little time,or other stuff than watching the 100 girl naked in bed with legs open,not saying i don't enjoy watching that also from time to time(of course i do).Who da hell is the Goddess BB?Nelly had plenty of normal stuff some in cams,Masha..not so much,Ulyana..don't cair about her,Chloe lots of shows indeed.