B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

Just now, Snakeater said:

That is why I was wondering If she was going to do it again, BB. She looks too comfortable laying there like that.😍

She's usually been comfortable except with Jasmin for a while in B2 maybe because of things written on the board and with Roza and Tom for some reason.

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i respect your taste, but i do think that if RLC has only Asia style tenants the website will close after 1 month. Note sure RLC can survive with 100 subscribers 🙄

I bet there're some great Asian girls out there chomping at the bit to sign up...:biggrin:

il y a 15 minutes, Snakeater a dit :

I wonder if Belle will get dressed when the cleaning lady comes back to make the empty bed.

Why hasn't the cleaning lady made the bed she always used to make them and put the towels neatly on the bed. Is she doing this differently now.

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't feel there is any "goddess" in rlc,the "goddesses" are the girls we enjoy more and find more apealing.In My case was kitty and masha sister,but a lot didn't care about them.would say Alexandra Daddario is also a nice "goddess".Gess depends of tastes.

The real goddess begins with an 'M'...:biggrin:...and not Masha 😏

• Like 1