Katrin & Hitklif (2019) Part #1

27 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

If she does this more often she could be the new courtney or misty😁

Don't think she will ever reach those numbers. Especially Misty's numbers. More realistically I think she could be the "new" Serena, but to be honest I like Katrin enough to not really want to compare her to other girls.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Don't think she will ever reach those numbers. Especially Misty's numbers. More realistically I think she could be the "new" Serena, but to be honest I like Katrin enough to not really want to compare her to other girls.

I just hope she is more active because they be gone for days sometimes 

I think she can be amazing especially with some of these boring apartments 

She might be getting her groove back😁

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think she can be amazing especially with some of these boring apartments 

She might be getting her groove back

I'm not usually the one to shit talk guys just because of sexual performance but I do think Hitklif is or was holding her back. He wasn't that good at sex so seeing him and Katrin together was about as exciting as watching Melissa and Sergio's parties. So as long as she has the freedom to fuck who she wants, this apartment has the potential to be really good. Plus aside from her body I just really like Katrin. She seems like "one of the guys", just really cool and down to earth and a no drama kind of girl.

This apartment started brilliantly when Hitklif had a fling with blonde guest girl and then later Katrin fucked the guest guy, after that this apartment became dull and no activity and now since last week it has gone brilliant again and that's coz of Katrin, love her

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not usually the one to shit talk guys just because of sexual performance but I do think Hitklif is or was holding her back. He wasn't that good at sex so seeing him and Katrin together was about as exciting as watching Melissa and Sergio's parties. So as long as she has the freedom to fuck who she wants, this apartment has the potential to be really good. Plus aside from her body I just really like Katrin. She seems like "one of the guys", just really cool and down to earth and a no drama kind of girl.

Fully agree about Katrin. 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did you see him try to fuck the blonde he couldn't get it in because he was small😂😂

So he tried to finger her instead 😂 her facial expression was so funny 

Edited by Kingbanks