B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #2

Just now, Thestarider said:

You already have your answer !!!

This is the thing that really bugs me, well 1 of the things...The girls make it obvious that it's all a show and they don't try to hide the fact...Why bother to act like you want to shag each others brains out in the shower, get out, then put some clothes on and go downstairs to tidy up. I think they lost the moment right there, if there really was one.. 😏 Surely, in the real world, Aurora would be dragging Sara to her bedroom by her landing strip and fucking seven shades of shit out of her...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is the thing that really bugs me, well 1 of the things...The girls make it obvious that it's all a show and they don't try to hide the fact...Why bother to act like you want to shag each others brains out in the shower, get out, then put some clothes on and go downstairs to tidy up. I think they lost the moment right there, if there really was one.. 😏 Surely, in the real world, Aurora would be dragging Sara to her bedroom by her landing strip and fucking seven shades of shit out of her...

I'm sure Showtime talked to them tonight and told them to quit letting it get so real. Your making me look bad.

Same thing happened with someone else we know from Showtimes past who was a good friend.

5 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Building tension, I like it!

Building tension my arse!...How could they just stop like that when they were all over each other like a rash!...I'm not saying that they won't continue and do something when they come in from the balcony, but, really, would they have had this time out in the real world if it was genuine...I think not...Once us guys get a hard on with a girl, we're not gonna stop and go tidy up. are we?...😏

• Like 1