B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Building tension my arse!...How could they just stop like that when they were all over each other like a rash!...I'm not saying that they won't continue and do something when they come in from the balcony, but, really, would they have had this time out in the real world if it was genuine...I think not...Once us guys get a hard on with a girl, we're not gonna stop and go tidy up. are we?...😏

my wife tells me to tidy up abit.. then then she will give the prize to me😏 so I do and then its the same thing. she fell off to sleep 😒

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Building tension my arse!...How could they just stop like that when they were all over each other like a rash!...I'm not saying that they won't continue and do something when they come in from the balcony, but, really, would they have had this time out in the real world if it was genuine...I think not...Once us guys get a hard on with a girl, we're not gonna stop and go tidy up. are we?...😏

Sara is after views IMO, whether Aurora is in on it or not I don't know. But Sara is playing this very well, building intrigue until there is another big show. We've been gamed, and I have to applaud that. There will be more forum meltdowns from this apartment in the future.

• Like 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

my wife tells me to tidy up abit.. then then she will give the prize to me😏 so I do and then its the same thing. she fell off to sleep 😒

I'm a tidy person anyway.I'm retired so do all the tidying and housework...My reward was that I watched every ball of the Cricket World Cup today, which England won in an absolutely fantastic match, btw, and barely got off my arse...:biggrin:

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I'm a tidy person anyway.I'm retired so do all the tidying and housework...My reward was that I watched every ball of the Cricket World Cup today, which England won in an absolutely fantastic match, btw, and barely got off my arse...:biggrin:

It is a pity I don't have an ounce of interest in cricket but I am still seething from watching Federer losing the Wimbledon final he should have won!

jimmy fallon no GIF

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is the thing that really bugs me, well 1 of the things...The girls make it obvious that it's all a show and they don't try to hide the fact...Why bother to act like you want to shag each others brains out in the shower, get out, then put some clothes on and go downstairs to tidy up. I think they lost the moment right there, if there really was one.. 😏 Surely, in the real world, Aurora would be dragging Sara to her bedroom by her landing strip and fucking seven shades of shit out of her...

here is the deal Naga......it's not about you or Thes or any long time watchers, it's all for the newbies that don't know any better!!

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

here is the deal Naga......it's not about you or Thes or any long time watchers, it's all for the newbies that don't know any better!!

here is the deal Harley.......It doesn't matter whether any one of us has been a subscriber for 15 minutes or 15 years.  We know its all a show but some of is better than others and if it's something we enjoy watching and we consider it worth what RLC charges and are willing to pay that price then it's nobody's fucking business but ours.  Some gents go to strip clubs and spend more in 30 minutes than I spend in 30 days and I don't need to step out of my house to do it.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

here is the deal Harley.......It doesn't matter whether any one of us has been a subscriber for 15 minutes or 15 years.  We know its all a show but some of is better than others and if it's something we enjoy watching and we consider it worth what RLC charges and are willing to pay that price then it's nobody's fucking business but ours.  Some gents go to strip clubs and spend more in 30 minutes than I spend in 30 days and I don't need to step out of my house to do it.

how ever you want to justify spending your money is OK with me!!