Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

4 minutes ago, MelissaSergio said:

Krista recientemente le dio una mamada. verdad no pasó mucho tiempo

Yes, it is true and very nice although it was not as you did, you made it much more personal, as a true threesome although without finishing... I would also like to see Sergio with another woman in that same personal situation and end with a good exchange. Although I really already really like what I'm seeing and I fully understand what your decision is. You're definitely my favorite girl and Sergio is a great man! Congratulations to you both!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Да, это правда, и очень приятно, хотя это было не так как вы сделали, вы сделали это гораздо более личным, как настоящий секс втроем, хотя без отделки ... Я хотел бы видеть Серхио с другой женщиной в той же личной ситуации и в конце с хорошим обменом. Хотя я на самом деле уже очень нравится то, что я вижу, и я полностью понимаю, что ваше решение. Вы, безусловно, моя любимая девочка и Серджио великий человек! Поздравляю вас обоих!

Thank 😚

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, MelissaSergio a dit :

Krista recently gave him a blowjob.  true it was not long

Condor is being a good friend, the problem is when you cross the friendship line and you don’t want to hurt your friends relationship. It’s not natural for good men to play with their friends wives and girlfriend. That’s why it’s psychological. 

5 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

Condor es ser un buen amigo, el problema es cuando se cruza la línea de la amistad y que no desea dañar la relación amigos. No es natural para los hombres buenos para jugar con sus amigos y esposas novia. Es por eso que es psicológico. 

Forgive me, but I don't agree. I agree that he may be a good friend but if none of them had wanted any of this, nothing would have happened and I don't think that's the situation. I think all three wanted it to happen and even end, but Condor's psychological pressure I don't think it's for that reason, I think for Condor it may be his first real trio or at least with a friendly couple and not two women for him. That I think may be your psychological pressure but you'll get over it for sure!

I think sometimes we forget that this is sex and fun between friends and that it doesn't have to come to anything else. When you get to this point, it is often already talked to the couple or even the other part of the couple already knows perfectly what it means and the situation. It may seem like a cliché, but it's true, let's not confuse sex for fun with love! Many times when a couple reaches this level of connection as in this case, love becomes greater, otherwise, it would be deceived.

Friend or not - we have seen Condor at other times with other women and his performance has been a bit spotty.   Sounds like Melissa is determined to try again with him despite the two previous failures.   Expectations remain low but hoping for the best.

7 hours ago, MelissaSergio said:

but I still want to ask you.  How do you like our first threesome experience?

The answer is I liked it a lot. It was a surprise given your previous statements that nothing like that would happen...

Hoping it is was a true pleasure for you two, but it seemed to, and was thus exciting to watch ! I would love to know exactly what's on a woman's mind in this situation, it will remain a mystery for me, unless...

• Like 1