Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

read up, i explain, do u want more details? ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

I've already read this.Actually,If you speak Russian, Can you tell me the whole story ?I don't know Russian.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

5 minutes ago, Karrui said:

If you can give more details I appreciate๐Ÿ˜€

so everything started cause sergio didnt like the food (chicken), so he started how shity melissa coocking skills are, melissa defended by saying from now on i wont be coocking anything, sergio said anyway you are not coocking nothing, back and forth same shit, sergio said dont you wont to learn coocking? melissa answer back and than he said something interesting, about that hse has nothing and she cant learn cause she is quiting from everything and has nothing(propably meant studies or job i guess) than she said dont open this conversation there are people and i have also shit for your self. and than she threaten him that she gonna pick her stuf and leave and he said with my blessings, than he admit that eggs and pasta she is coocking nicely ๐Ÿ˜„ than condor start leaving and someone said why people leaving? and sergio answer cause she is coocking awefully ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ and than in the bedroom she said segio i did my best, sergio is answer your best is shit ๐Ÿ˜„ and how he said how she supost to coockit and that he said that he wanted an awesome dinner and why you didnt coocking nicely, thanhe said please pick your thing and go back to your vilage, she said yes i will pick them anyway you want to get rid of me, and at the end he also said something interesting " you have the whole willย  to pay attention to other people, but you have not the will to make and awesome chicken" (ย  i believe he meant something about condor ).ย  well thats all . man it is not eassy to be translate with detailsย  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

entรฃo tudo comeรงou porque o sergio nรฃo gostou da comida (frango), entรฃo ele comeรงou como a melissa coocking shity, melissa defendeu dizendo de agora em diante eu nรฃo vou ser coocking nada, o sergio disse de qualquer maneira vocรช nรฃo estรก coocking nada, indo e voltando , o sergio disse que vocรช nรฃo vai aprender coocking? Melissa responder de volta e do que ele disse algo interessante, sobre isso hse nรฃo tem nada e ela nรฃo pode aprender porque ela estรก desistindo de tudo e nรฃo tem nada (propably significava estudos ou trabalho eu acho) do que ela disse nรฃo abrir essa conversa hรก pessoas e eu tenho tambรฉm cague para vocรช mesmo. e do que ela ameaรงรก-lo que ela vai pegar seu stuf e sair e ele disse com minhas bรชnรงรฃos, do๏ปฟ que ele admitir que ovos e macarrรฃo ela estรก coocking bem ๐Ÿ˜„do condor comeรงar a sair e alguรฉm disse por que as pessoas saem? e sergio responder porque ela รฉ coocking awefully ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ e que no quarto ela disse segio eu fiz o meu melhor, sergio รฉ responder o seu melhor รฉ merda ๐Ÿ˜„ e como ele disse como ela supost para coockit e que ele disse que queria uma incrรญvel jantar e por que vocรช nรฃo coocking bem, thanhe disse por favor pegar sua coisa e voltar para o seu vilage, ela disse que sim eu vou buscรก-los de qualquer maneira vocรช quer se livrar de mim, e no final ele tambรฉm disse algo interessante "vocรช tem o Toda a vontade de prestar atenรงรฃo a outras pessoas, mas vocรช nรฃo tem a vontade de fazer e frango incrรญvel "(eu acredito que ele quis dizer algo sobre o condor). bom, isso รฉ tudo . homem nรฃo รฉ fรกcil traduzir com detalhesย  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

thanks