Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Also, they really need to lay down the cum rules.

lol  we need to add that one to our book of laws 😂 

His problem is not where to cum though, he just cant get to that stage 😃 their first threesome Melissa sucked him twice, 20 mins each time, and from what I saw she was doing a fantastic job, any other guy would not be able to resist orgasm, but it didn't happen for him 😐 I watched his foursome with Barney, Tessa and Medusa too, same issue 🙄  

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He can’t get there partly because he doesn’t know when and where he is allowed to because they didn’t lay down the rules ahead of time. You gotta know that the 3rd wheel doesn’t want to rock the boat and ruin the fun by cumming before the boyfriend. But, then OMG! What if the boyfriend cums first? Do I get to keep on fucking his girlfriend or do I have to stop? Fuck, fuck, fuck what do I do? Awww fuck, damn it! Where did my hard on go? That’s a wrap! Better luck next time. 😬

hahaha ... you are having too much fun with your where to cum theory 😂

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

lol  we need to add that one to our book of laws 😂 

His problem is not where to cum though, he just cant get to that stage 😃 their first threesome Melissa sucked him twice, 20 mins each time, and from what I saw she was doing a fantastic job, any other guy would not be able to resist orgasm, but it didn't happen for him 😐 I watched his foursome with Barney, Tessa and Medusa too, same issue 🙄  

And even with Tessa alone the same issues.. it's a miracle when he cums 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m guessing you’re referring to me quoting Scotty3 and the whole Amy is a troll idea. You know it’s a funny thing actually. One really never knows who they are speaking to, do they? If you think that each account is unique person and that each of those accounts is the person they say they are, I have news for you. Nothing like anonymity to create a whirlwind of paranoia. 

Consider this though, if indeed Scotty3 is not me, what does that say about the people who would unjustly cut him so? People should be more careful about insisting on a pristine sandbox. Diversity of thought is what keeps the ball rolling, not newspeak. Putting members here on ignore doesn’t enhance your experience, it only reveals one’s inability to handle a divergence of thought, whoever that thought may come from. 

1. "what does that say about the people who would unjustly cut him so?"    Who? Also,Why would they want to block him off?I think that's paranoia.
  2. Why are you so defensive of scooty3?
  3. Besides, it's not about diversity of thought.I think you've created a fictitious account for yourself, and you're supporting your own thoughts.
  4. "Putting members here on ignore doesn’t enhance your experience"         I'm not ignoring anyone.on the contrary, I respect everyone's opinion.😃

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, poor guy has some serious issues down there or up his head 🤔

Yep, they can put all girls there naked in front of him that he will have problems.
Could be in both places. And keep pushing it for sure it won't get any better even if after 408472398 hours of bj he finally is able to cum

his "individual" 4 some at domi&daniel where he was with medusa was also a failure.. Even all that time they was alone in bedroom and she was putting all her efforts on the action

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yep, they can put all girls there naked in front of him that he will have problems.
Could be in both places. And keep pushing it for sure it won't get any better even if after 408472398 hours of bj he finally is able to cum

lol😂

• Like 1