Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

give them time.. It was just today that they advanced and see what they already have done in that field.. Andrew already licked Melissa and Krista blow Sergio

yes , they have lots of possibilities , lets see who is the first lucky guy !

• Like 1

Watched it on the timeline.Β  Wow - even worse than the night before. It was painful to watch.Β  Failure two nights in a row.Β  As a fellow male I don't wish that for any guy.Β  I hope he can man up if Melissa continues to try and involve him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scotty3 said:

Watched it on the timeline.Β  Wow - even worse than the night before. It was painful to watch.Β  Failure two nights in a row.Β  As a fellow male I don't wish that for any guy.Β  I hope he can man up if Melissa continues to try and involve him.

Maybe he just needs time. He is a really nice guy. Good thing is nobody there gets angry at him or so. I hope they keep inviting him.Β 

the thing is that mellisa and sergio decide to let andrew and krista to join (my guess is that sergio kinda wanted andrew in with melissa) and than melissa went and invite them,Β  but after something happen and i guess andrew was the one thatΒ  got upset or something and krista andrew withdraw from the group, was to lazy to try to hear the wispers of what happen, but i can assure that the plan was andrew to satisfy melissa, maybe cause they had suspition that condor might fail.

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe he just needs time. He is a really nice guy. Good thing is nobody there gets angry at him or so. I hope they keep inviting him.Β 

The only other thing I can think of that might help things out is the one thing I'm almost 100% sure they are not comfortable with and that's letting him and Melissa fool around with just the two of them without Sergio being in the room. Whatever it is, I hope they can work it out. The question on my mind is, how far would be allowed to go if he didn't have any erection problems?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only other thing I can think of that might help things out is the one thing I'm almost 100% sure they are not comfortable with and that's letting him and Melissa fool around with just the two of them without Sergio being in the room. Whatever it is, I hope they can work it out. The question on my mind is, how far would be allowed to go if he didn't have any erection problems?

i thinkΒ  he would fuck melissa, yesterday when sergio was trying to make condor "wake up" and join at some point he said or show something (witch in my eyes looked like "penetration") and than condor turn around to look at desk if there is condom (witch was) and condor said give me some time so he to get errection (lol) and sergio poor guy was very patient haha but after realized that nothing gonna happen so he just ejaculate πŸ™‚

• Like 1

Thank you Melissa for these two amazing nights. Thank you Krista also, but Melissa was the goddess of the week end and she surprised us so much. For me, this kind of party is the best VH can offer. Bianca was very emotional, and Ellis grumpy and naughty as hell.

I hope K&A don't look for an apt anymore, they have a very positive influence on their hosts ! (a joke ...)

• Like 1