B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

It was pretty weird and disappointing the way things ended tonight.  All that time and work the girls put in on that dance routine or whatever you call it and then nothing.  Then they went up to Salma's room and quick sang Happy Birthday, gave her hugs and left again.  They weren't up there 2 minutes.  Then down to the pool for a little horse play and now everybody is either asleep or getting ready to go to sleep.  Except I can't find Anabella.

I don't know if I'm just not watching at the right time or what but that is the first time I've seen Anabella bate without Salma or another girl with her since she got here and she made damn sure her panties never moved.  She shows her pussy all the time but to bate she keeps her panties covering it?  Strange girl but I like her anyhow😊

8 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know if I'm just not watching at the right time or what but that is the first time I've seen Anabella bate without Salma or another girl with her since she got here and she made damn sure her panties never moved.  She shows her pussy all the time but to bate she keeps her panties covering it?  Strange girl but I like her anyhow😊

She likes it 'soft silk'

24 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Salma has her balloons away again?
Did she want to party and nobody came?
It is anyway 'a bad air' in B4, Diva is logged out of the girls! Why ?

Yea, I'm a little sorry for her. The girls came up to her about 0130 and sang the birthday song and went down to the pool to bathe and she stayed alone.
Then she took down all the balloons again ...

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yea, I'm a little sorry for her. The girls came up to her about 0130 and sang the birthday song and went down to the pool to bathe and she stayed alone.
Then she took down all the balloons again ...

Thank you for your answer.
Let's hope that there will be another "evening surprise" for her

I've noticed that the last 3 days or so Anabella and Debby have been spending a lot of alone time together. Nothing sexual yet (that I've seen) just enjoying each other's company.  Anabella isn't ignoring Salma though, they still have their time together and are now including Damira and Megan in some of their play time shows. Everybody seems to be getting along really well in this house.  Except Diva