B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

If they aren't real she found one of the best plastic surgeons on the planet.

The same goes for Mila. 

I might just have to find her IG and get his/her name from then, and see if they can make me look like George Clooney...😏

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anabella is my favourite B4 girl right now...I really like her 'girl next door' looks (apart from the boob job 😏). I'm disappointed she's been dragged into these Salma shows. Yes, there was obvious pussy licking, but the shows had to escalate from belly button licking to keep us happy, didn't it...😏..and the noise really suggested it was all fake...I'm afraid they missed out on the Oscar tonight...

Salma is the sole reason why she ever got this explicit.....If Salma does leave...I won't be surprise if Anabella shuts down completely...

• Like 1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Salma is the sole reason why she ever got this explicit.....If Salma does leave...I won't be surprise if Anabella shuts down completely...

She'll have no problem hanging out with the other girls, but I highly doubt she'll be in a good show. Only if Damira goes idle for too long.

Megan has already become this, she hasn't done anything of note since Damira ate her out. I'm not sure she's even bated since then.

Just now, gaelgamorkh said:

She'll have no problem hanging out with the other girls, but I highly doubt she'll be in a good show. Only if Damira goes idle for too long.

Megan has already become this, she hasn't done anything of note since Damira ate her out. I'm not sure she's even bated since then.

She did yesterday...It was actually one of her best ones....She kept on checking her phone though

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

You know, I was thinking exactly the same. She'll have to find a new playmate, and it looks like Damira is spoken for now. There appears to be a 3 way split in B4 right now...We have Salma, Megan and last, but not least, Anabella...Damira and Debby...and Diva on her own, which I feel is a bit shite, tbh...I don't think Anabella and Megan will carry on like this together once Salma goes...but that's just my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Yes, even these 3 somes, Megan is on the periphery and only does what she has to...and is comfortable with...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, even these 3 somes, Megan is on the periphery and only does what she has to...and is comfortable with...

The iron grip of this mythical boyfriend of hers, probably nixed any more involvement in explicit shows.

4 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

When the BD dinner happened, people in here said that Damira defended Diva which resulted in her running off crying to her room. So was Damira arguing with S&A or Megan (or all 3)?

Salma and Megan, I think...It'll be interesting to see who Megan and Anabella go to when Salma leaves...I think Anabella had been sucked in...not just the shows with Salma and Megan, but also the split from the other girls...