B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Debby was like the 5000 metres and Damira the 100 metre sprint...😊

I think Debby prefers a more personal touch than being pounded by a 10-foot pole. A slow burner building up to a crescendo, and Damira prefers the piledriver. A little bit of a mismatch, but I don't think anyone's complaining.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Debby has been lusting after Damira for a while, so she must be in la-la land now.

I didn't notice that Debby has had the hots for Damira.  I guess I'm not observant enough.  So far all I've seen is her and Numi under the tent

1 minute ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I think Debby prefers a more personal touch than being pounded by a 10-foot pole. A slow burner building up to a crescendo, and Damira prefers the piledriver. A little bit of a mismatch, but I don't think anyone's complaining.

Damira would have had better luck making Debby cum is she had just stuck with the tongue. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Also funny that the three in Anabella's room would not be capable of any of this, and would probably be shocked if they watched it. The only one that could match Damira's energy is a drunk Sara.

Make. It. Happen.

Or Megan, she and Damira had a hot session the other night in Megans room. Though it was mostly Megan receiving.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Also funny that the three in Anabella's room would not be capable of any of this, and would probably be shocked if they watched it. The only one that could match Damira's energy is a drunk Sara.

Make. It. Happen.

Why would they be shocked??? They do this every other day

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I didn't notice that Debby has had the hots for Damira.  I guess I'm not observant enough.  So far all I've seen is her and Numi under the tent

I look a lot at body language when watching the girls, and as Damira is my favourite, I notice all the sneaky looks the other girls shoot her way. Debby is way too timid to say anything though, Salma is very obvious with her lust towards her. Anabella tried to get something going but was shot down yesterday. I think Damira is a bit fed up with Megan's prudishness, but she also eyes her up all the time.