B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

10 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I don't remember Megan and Rocco ever pressuring the other girls to participate. It was always their choice.

I don't think you will have to worry.  I don't think the other girls will be forced to anything they don't want to do.

I don't think the other girls will be forced into anything either.  BUT  persuaded, encouraged, that's something else entirely.  Booze, drugs, bonus money, the naughtyness of playing with another girl's bf.  Those can all be powerful motivators to do things you wouldn't otherwise do and know you shouldn't do. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Like it or not we're probably going to see him sooner than later. Just have to hope for Megan to have grown up some since that last time and will keep him and herself out of trouble and leave the other girls alone.   

you will be seeing him sooner than later, this we can agree.  as for Megan growing up.......it's already been said that she has been showing off some of the girls to Rocco via cell phone, look for the exact same things to happen this time that happened last time except this time i'm sure it will go further with the cast that is involved!

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Damira, Anabella and Debby...there's a fair chance these will take it even further into VH territory, imo. Also Megan has done much more girl/girl stuff than in the past...so we shall see...That's if he comes 😏

This is exactly what i was referring to in my last post when i said the current cast of girls!!  It will be VHRLC by the time Rocco cums and goes!!

• Upvote 1

Been away since yesterday but see that Salma  has sadly left and Megan has been promoted to the big room. That for me is a guarantee that tattoo John is on his way for his reappearance- and just in time for the weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised is Damira takes a fancy to his big chomper as well 😉