B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

This is probably not the right place - but I can't find one.  Decided to cancel my old subscription on 17/7 and get the new rate - that was about a week short of the renewal date.  I then dropped a note to the RLC support line asking if was possible to give me the rest of the 7 days of timeline back which they did the same day and then the following day they extended my new subscription by 7 days - now it might be because I moved from monthly subscription to quarterly subscription.  I also discovered it was cheaper to pay in euros rather than pounds (at least at the exchange rate on Wednesday).  So RLC were fairly quick off the mark and gave me all I asked for. This is the note suitably redacted

Hi,

I just cancelled my account and then took up the new special rate (3 monthly billing) - is it possible to a) transfer the last few days of credit from my old subscription to my new one and b) in replay give me access to the 7 days of recording.

My account details are ………..

many thanks

Hey gents,  I got one question for you.  Did I get on here some time during late last night or early this morning and make a fool of myself?  Oh this question is for anyone except Harley.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Hey gents,  I got one question for you.  Did I get on here some time during late last night or early this morning and make a fool of myself?  Oh this question is for anyone except Harley.

Saying Yes Nodding animated emoticon

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Now that you are sober, just hold your curser on your name and click-then read what you wrote---you decide-I cannot judge you for something I used to do myself :biggrin:

Just now, happyone said:

Now that you are sober, just go back a few pages and read what you wrote---you decide-I cannot judge you for something I used to do myself :biggrin:

I was afraid of that.  Tell me what thread it was so I can see how bad I embarrassed myself

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I was afraid of that.  Tell me what thread it was so I can see how bad I embarrassed myself

I revised my post

just hold your curser on your name and click-then read what you wrote (that takes you to your activity)

Well that wasn't as bad as it could have been.  I think I had a few more than the few more I had after the first few last night.  Great dinner, way too much to drink and never spent a penny. 😁 The gent I put up as my replacement as office manager knew Friday is my day off so I didn't have any curfew.  He took me out as a thank you.  I don't know what he was so grateful for, his pay going to go up from $0 same as mine all the way up to $0.  I think he's just into fancy titles.  He got as wasted as me and called in sick this morning.    

• Like 1