B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

Things are going to get a little easier for me in a couple weeks.  I have been thinking for over 2 months and tonight I made my decision.  Tomorrow I am turning in my notice and resigning as manager of the Habitat For Humanities Restore.

What is that? R u for real lol?

Maybe u should consider a job at the White House. I am pretty sure we are lacking humanity in that place (because of one person).

• Like 2

Just now, SierraTM said:

What is that? R u for real lol?

Maybe u should consider a job at the White House. I am pretty sure we are lacking humanity in that place (because of one person).

Don't get me started there my friend.  I agree with you 1000%

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Debby is back - new shaved too 😉 

Did you see Anabella went and shaved her pussy in the shower before the bath with Salma and Megan and she went back to the shower and shaved her pussy again after the bath.  Her bush must have grown a lot in an hour. 😁

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Did you see Anabella went and shaved her pussy in the shower before the bath with Salma and Megan and she went back to the shower and shaved her pussy again after the bath.  Her bush must have grown a lot in an hour. 😁

I saw the first shower, but fell asleep under their bath ,) 

Just now, SierraTM said:

Mr Trump has been real busy these days, how I wish he did not get started (voted) at all... 😑

I cried when the election results were confirmed.  I spent a small fortune supporting his competition.  I'll let you figure out who this Democrat supported. LOL