B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

After the way things started off tonight, in B1,B2 and B4 I figured this night was going to be a total write off.  Boy was I wrong.  It turned out to be, at least for me, one of the most enjoyable nights in the 6 months I've been here.  There was a lot of show tonight but there was also some very real life.  Damalia, Debby, Anabella, Megan and to a lesser extent Salma lived up to our expectations as voyeurs in a big way and they had a blast together.  Anabella I'm proud of you and happy for you.  You finally put your big girl panties on (and then took them off) and cut the cord between you and Salma and got your first taste of pussy.  I'd bet my corporation that it it won't be your last either.  Bravo girl. 

With Sara and Aurora together in B1 and the possibility of Naomi staying on in B4 once we are rid of Diva (just a possibility) and the current residents of B4 things are really looking up.  For once I'm not complaining about getting no value for my money.  OK, not complaining as much. With some of the girls visiting back and forth between apartments, making friends with the girls in those apartments and partying together I think things are looking pretty darn good.  Say what you want now Harley, I don't give a rats ass what you think.  With ALL due respect of course. 😉

38 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks, I see her now.  If she was in that restroom for 45 minutes I don't even want to know what she was doing. 😉

She went outside her room for a smoke?

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Salma is still making herself beautiful, wondering if her bf is coming to pick her up and they will have the last day together in BCA.

If he does she will probably fall asleep on him.  I didn't even know he was in Barca.  I'm glad he is staying completely away from B4

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

LOL  sounds just like me later this morning.

It's very quiet in July in Norway. Most people have "joint holidays" and everything stops.
We are maybe 5-7 people here of 60-70 today.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It's very quiet in July in Norway. Most people have "joint holidays" and everything stops.
We are maybe 5-7 people here of 60-70 today.

Like me you must have a private office where you can watch RLC and post while working.  If you don't mind my asking what is it you do?

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Like me you must have a private office where you can watch RLC and post while working.  If you don't mind my asking what is it you do?

Yes I do 🙂 

Not sure the proper place to post this but I wanted to let all you gents know that what I feared would happen has happened.  I, like all you other premium subscribers was promised that after the drastic changes in RLC that from now on I would be billed $34.95 per month for premium membership + replay.  I even received an email to that effect from RLC.   I called Segpay last week to make sure the renewal billing would be correct and was promised it would be. 

I checked my online credit card account this morning and see that I was charged $44.95.  I am not a happy camper.  I just finished emailing RLC Customer Support.  Let's see whether they correct this problem with no hassles for me.