B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

Just now, dontgetnone said:

OT,  just got my first look at Stella.  In the shower no less.  Not too shabby at all.😉   I hereby approve this girl.  So far

Stella is a beautiful girl with an awesome body...It's just that she's been here about 17 times now...and, as far as I'm aware, she still with her guy Leo, who she was in B3 with. So she's unlikely to participate in any of the shows in B2..

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Stella is a beautiful girl with an awesome body...It's just that she's been here about 17 times now...and, as far as I'm aware, she still with her guy Leo, who she was in B3 with. So she's unlikely to participate in any of the shows in B2..

Oh well, she won't be the first or the last.

So after Anabella conquers Debby tonight who will her next target be?  Not Damira, no challenge there.  I'm guessing Fiby or maybe she'll just wait for the new girl in the twin room.  Another few weeks and maybe RLC will even take Diva's name off and have her bed made up.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good!!!!

And yes, she has a great body.  so the number of times she has been here doesn't matter--except for some of the long time members

The newer group should be entitled to see some of the better girls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Stella es una chica hermosa con un cuerpo increíble ... Es sólo que ella ha estado aquí alrededor de 17 veces ahora ... y, hasta donde yo sepa, todavía con su tío Leo, que estaba en B3 con. Así que es poco probable que participen en cualquiera de los espectáculos en B2 ..

Para elegir chicas recicladas hubiese preferido a Irma.