B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm going to have LOTS of fun tonight.  Monica has invited her gf to join us.  Only the 3rd time in 7 months.

It sounds like your son must have as long a haul with his trash cans as I do if it takes you and your truck to move them empty.  It's just a RCH under 1/10th of a mile from my garage out to the highway where I have to take my trash cans.  I use my lawn tractor with a trailer attached to it.

sounds like fun!!

it doesn't take my truck to move them and i couldn't get my vette out because i park my truck in front of that garage door and it wasn't moving last night.  his trash cans are provided by the city and they have wheels, it's only about 150' from the curb to his back yard but i couldn't get there to do it.  with him at my place in the country he didn't want them left out there over the weekend.

you on the other hand, have it going on with the lawn tractor and the little trailer.  it would be better for you though if you just carried them lol

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like fun!!

it doesn't take my truck to move them and i couldn't get my vette out because i park my truck in front of that garage door and it was moving last night.  his trash cans are provided by the city and they have wheels, it's only about 150' from the curb to his back yard but i couldn't get there to do it.  with him at my place in the country he didn't want them left out there over the weekend.

you on the other hand, have it going on with the lawn tractor and the little trailer.  it would be better for you though if you just carried them lol

That almost sounds like work and I'm retired. LOL

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

oh that's right.....i forgot you just retired lol.  i hope you enjoy it to the fullest!

Well I've got to go pick up some Corona and wine for tonight so got to run.  Have a good one

when today I saw this apartment I fell a bit of tears, my favorite Salma left, RLC didn't have to do it, like we will do without her tantra massages, I see that Megan has her old bedroom, now all of that he needs is Rocco, so we also go back here in the past, it seems to me that Anabella has taken the legacy of Salma and goes from room to room to show her pussy here and there, let's see how Fiby is (as always I thank those who have chosen the names of these girls, it's great) I saw last night that he was reading the tickets for the beautiful game that the girls do, so he knows very well what's going on

I just got back from doing some running around before my date tonight and I see that Half of the twin room finally has Diva's name removed nut now it shows Debby's name as the only name.  Is there not going to be anyone coming in to share that room?  Surely RLC isn't going to leave that bed empty.  I hope

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1943 Megan, Debby and Fiby left

WOW, both of Anabella's playmates have left and even taken the prospective playmate with them.  Anabella is going to be lonely tonight.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I just got back from doing some running around before my date tonight and I see that Half of the twin room finally has Diva's name removed nut now it shows Debby's name as the only name.  Is there not going to be anyone coming in to share that room?  Surely RLC isn't going to leave that bed empty.  I hope

I don't think they'll put a total stranger in the room with her. I'm not sure who's due to leave next, and it might be a while, but maybe Debby will replace them and 2 new friends will share this double room...Just a thought before I shoot off to a BBQ...

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

WOW, both of Anabella's playmates have left and even taken the prospective playmate with them.  Anabella is going to be lonely tonight.

Well, I wouldn't worry about it, Dont, cos it sounds like you're not 😉

Have a good night 👍