B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see that Rip Van Fiby is still in bed on day 3 at 2:30 in the afternoon. Looks to be as big of mistake as Diva Red was. She needs to snap out it or just go home to the BF.

Well she awoke, brushed her teeth, made her bed and now has been hiding away in the uncammed bathroom for the last 20 minutes

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Speaking of  bad infections, how the hell are ya Harley? 😁

i'm doing good now because my truck is fixed.  i got in it last night to head over to my sons house to move his two trash cans from the curb to the backyard and my truck wouldn't go into gear.  i called a buddy of mine that is very mechanical and he said he would come over this morning and have a look.  not only did he have a look, he fixed it in about an hour.  there is a snap on piece that connects to the shift lever and the bushing had worn out.  $6.00 later and the bushing was purchased and replaced.  my son is happy because his next door neighbor moved the trash cans to the backyard and i'm happy because my truck is fixed.

How the hell are you doing Don't?

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm doing pretty good but I'm going to be doing a whole lot better tonight.

Glad your truck is fixed without costing you an arm and half a testicle.

hope you have fun tonight and i'm glad it didn't cost me out the ying yang myself

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

hope you have fun tonight and i'm glad it didn't cost me out the ying yang myself

I'm going to have LOTS of fun tonight.  Monica has invited her gf to join us.  Only the 3rd time in 7 months.

It sounds like your son must have as long a haul with his trash cans as I do if it takes you and your truck to move them empty.  It's just a RCH under 1/10th of a mile from my garage out to the highway where I have to take my trash cans.  I use my lawn tractor with a trailer attached to it.