B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Noldus

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol that's almost true.  i think you're a cool cat Naga, it's just that we don't always see eye to eye and probably wouldn't even if you were standing right in front of me 🙂

Maybe not, but I reckon we could have a beer together...or several 😉

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The original incident appeared to be that Monica had left the apt without washing a pan, FFS!!  Now that sounds pretty trivial, even for Sofie, so I reckon there's been some friction off cam. But on Monica's last night, she sort of pretended to be chatting to someone on her phone, to cover herself from RLC, but was actually talking to us for some of the time, apologising for being a poor tenant for being out of the apt for so long. But she had to get away from them. She was also talking in English to, who I believe, was her bf at the time, and she was really upset and couldn't understand the way Sofie (and Naomi) were behaving. It sounded like they were acting like a coupla young schoolgirls. She actually wanted to stay, but was being forced out by their behaviour...

Are you sure that it was Monica  ????  To me it looked that it was Anna.  But they look a lot like sisters