Archive Moment Requests Part #2

well the archive is officially for the gay people now 😏

Capture-2019-09-27-14-54-40-460.jpg

don't know who are you mister new vh operator but pls can you reduce this kind of record ! ok for having some shower or masturbation with guys but in this moment this is just an invasion in the archive,

please save the moments for everybody and not only for your ass and personnal choice thanks you !

27 minutes ago, firewall said:

well the archive is officially for the gay people now 😏

Capture-2019-09-27-14-54-40-460.jpg

don't know who are you mister new vh operator but pls can you reduce this kind of record ! ok for having some shower or masturbation with guys but in this moment this is just an invasion in the archive,

please save the moments for everybody and not only for your ass and personnal choice thanks you !

I'm sure you will find there are still many many more videos of females than males in the archive. The reason these are grouped together is because they were created together.

As there aren't enough operators at the moment (there are only 3 of us), my suggestion would be to contact VHTV and ask to become an operator yourself, we could do with the help.

7 minutes ago, stanley said:

I'm sure you will find there are still many many more videos of females than males in the archive. The reason these are grouped together is because they were created together.

As there aren't enough operators at the moment (there are only 3 of us), my suggestion would be to contact VHTV and ask to become an operator yourself, we could do with the help.

when VH will be more interesting why not but i think 3 operators is enough for the moment , this is maybe why we have all this king of videos in the archive in this moment because there is not much to see

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

240 moments have been created in the last 48 hours, the split is - 

149 = Mixed (male & female)

63 = Female only

28 = Male only

well it would be good to have more shower with the girls too because it's this moment we have 80 % of the time shower with guys,

for example i try to find a recent shower with dominessa in the archive but it's not simple ! the last one i found is the 29 august...

13 minutes ago, firewall said:

well it would be good to have more shower with the girls too because it's this moment we have 80 % of the time shower with guys,

for example i try to find a recent shower with dominessa in the archive but it's not simple ! the last one i found is the 29 august...

The fair question to this statement is why people aren't requesting more women shower scenes?

The operators don't see all that happens on VH.

21 minutes ago, Just In said:

The fair question to this statement is why people aren't requesting more women shower scenes?

The operators don't see all that happens on VH.

when i was member i requesting regulary shower with the girls but now i am not member it's more complicated for me,

it's the job of the operators to check this not mine, whith the timeline graphic i don't think it's very complicated to check this,

if the operator can record the shower guys i think he can record too the shower girls it's just a question of motivation...

i don't think dominesssa did not take a shower during september !

1 hour ago, firewall said:

when i was member i requesting regulary shower with the girls but now i am not member it's more complicated for me,

it's the job of the operators to check this not mine, whith the timeline graphic i don't think it's very complicated to check this,

if the operator can record the shower guys i think he can record too the shower girls it's just a question of motivation...

i don't think dominesssa did not take a shower during september !

I don't think it is the job of the operators to seek out all scenes on this site it ain't possible as there are way too many apartments and they are volunteers as far as I know, I think they only capture moments for VH to transfer to the archives and as I said they don't see everything, you also mention the timeline graphic which only shows a guide of what folk are watching now if nobody is watching how do you expect the graphic to show anything for the operators to seek out.