Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #2

Just now, xtreza1 said:

i'm waiting to see what will happen between mira and the blonde guy, the way they look each other let me think that mira is attracted by him

You mean Sergio? He is only interested in his gf Melissa. Who is the hot girl in your profile pic? 

Why are they inviting Ante and Condor without a female partner there? They only have one chance there that's the Krista wildcard, but it's already very seen and I see it impossible for them to do anything with any other girl there with a partner. I begin to think or that Ante is Condor's "lapdog" that follows him everywhere to try to hunt the remains that Condor leaves in his wake or that in the end Condor and Ante are going to surprise us tonight together in bed or on the couch.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Why are they inviting Ante and Condor without a female partner there? They only have one chance there that's the Krista wildcard, but it's already very seen and I see it impossible for them to do anything with any other girl there with a partner. I begin to think or that Ante is Condor's "lapdog" that follows him everywhere to try to hunt the remains that Condor leaves in his wake or that in the end Condor and Ante are going to surprise us tonight together in bed or on the couch.

Nothing really is going happen unless mira fucks ante or condor