Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So was Lisa before also sending them to Juliet place?? 

was Lisa managing Juliet apartment as well ? ... I do not know how these guys are all connected , but my educated guess is when there is new tenants, their manger tries to help & support them. I could be wrong. 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

was Lisa managing Juliet apartment as well ? ... I do not know how these guys are all connected , but my educated guess is when there is new tenants, their manger tries to help & support them. I could be wrong. 

Yes, after she moved to place where Lisa lived. 
It could be possible in some cases, but i don't think was the situation here because don't think a person like Juliet was needing that and for sure Lisa didn't like all the fines and offlines period that place had

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes, after she moved to place where Lisa lived. 
It could be possible in some cases, but i don't think was the situation here because don't think a person like Juliet was needing that and for sure Lisa didn't like all the fines and offlines period that place had

And the fines and offline periods started with the visits of the do-nothing-crew

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

And the fines and offline periods started with the visits of the do-nothing-crew

Yes.. same people visited here and lisa old apartments. That's why doesn't make much sense being lisa to brought them when they give her prejudice

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. same people visited here and lisa old apartments. That's why doesn't make much sense being lisa to brought them when they give her prejudice

So maybe Marley&Monsoon are actually members of do-nothing crew, that's why they don't do anything 😃

• Like 2