B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

il y a 24 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

That's fine my friend.  Everybody is entitled to their opinion.  I've said countless times I don't have a problem with boys being in the apartments with their girlfriends as long as they stay to themselves and leave the other girls alone.  I know I can't blame Rocco for Anabella's and Debby's participation in what happened last night because they were just trying to cash in on the bonus money but I'm still disappointed in them.  They can earn good bonus money doing their own thing.  They didn't need to get involved in that show but they make their own choices.  At least from reading the posts I don't think they did anything with him.  Am I right? 

Actually I am not sure, but i will love for either or both of them to do something with Rocco if Megan does not mind.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Actually I am not sure, but i will love for either or both of them to do something with Rocco if Megan does not mind.

Well I can't agree with that I'm afraid.  It's been posted several times that Anabella has a bf that she is supposedly in love with back home and she is very afraid of him finding out about what she's done.  If that's true and she did anything with Rocco or allowed him to do anything with her then that is cheating.  No other way to look at it.  Cheating is wrong.  Bonus money doesn't justify it.  I like Anabella and would hate to hear she lost her boyfriend because of this but if it happens then I'm afraid she deserves it. 

Now you are thinking that's strange talk from a man who is involved with a woman who is cheating on her husband and you're right.  I am not cheating on anyone and I really wish that Monica wasn't married and cheating on her husband but as much as I like Monica and as much as I'd hate to lose what we have I feel the same way about her.  It's cheating and if it costs her her marriage then I'm afraid she deserves it.  Actually it's a little different in her case because her marriage is one of convenience and financial support need, not love anymore but it doesn't matter.  It's still cheating and I oppose cheating. 

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Just caress their boobs.

OK, I doubt Anabella's bf will take any comfort in the fact that that's all she did but I'm glad to hear it wasn't more.  I was actually surprised that she did or allowed anything with him as hard as she fought off Damira's stud the night before. 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

OK, I doubt Anabella's bf will take any comfort in the fact that that's all she did but I'm glad to hear it wasn't more.  I was actually surprised that she did or allowed anything with him as hard as she fought off Damira's stud the night before. 

Megan can be very convincing.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Megan can be very convincing.

I'm sure she can but Anabella knows the difference between right and wrong and again I doubt Anabella's bf will take any comfort in the fact that Megan is very convincing.  Anyhow that's all I have to say about it.  I'm going to TRY to go back to sleep.  Goodnight gents

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I'm sure she can but Anabella knows the difference between right and wrong and again I doubt Anabella's bf will take any comfort in the fact that Megan is very convincing.  Anyhow that's all I have to say about it.  I'm going to TRY to go back to sleep.  Goodnight gents

goodnight friend

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

[REDACTED] by misc.

• Like 1