B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

per adesso.......

I think that sincerely the arrival of Rocco is always good, he moves the environment and surely there is more action and the girls did not seem at all embarrassed to me, surely the 4some night will remain memorable and I am sure that the Italian stallion could give more, we'll see what the future holds😏

• Like 1

all l have to say about Megan and rent-a-dick (supposed bf) is if Megan decides to stay with him she will regret it for the rest of her life.  i'm sure when he gets home he will call one of his real gf's and bang the shit out of her.  i personally think it takes Rocco being with any other woman other than Megan to get his rocks off.  he only comes to the apartment to show all the girls his stuff and help Megan with a possible bonus.

i also have to say that there is not one girl that has ever been through the doors of RLC that is not a liar and a cheat.  Anabella is supposed to really be in love and has a bf back home but last night she cheated just like i knew she would, and i'm sure Debby also has a boyfriend and she cheated as well.  there is 3 things i can't stand in this world and that's a liar, cheater, and a thief!!

50 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Fiby in to Damira - stay tuned 😉 

It would be nice to see something here but I just don't think it's going to happen.  Fiby seems like a very social girl but I haven't seen anything to indicate she is interested in anything but friendship. 

• Upvote 1