B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Hey Max, yea I read about Fiby's bf and that some of the subs here saw him FaceTiming with her.

I mean for her its fine, I think Robert or someone else mentioned that she has a ring too so perhaps she just want to be true to her REAL BOYFRIEND and skip the fun.

I am okay with that.

Well I'm not.  If there were NO guys present, then she wouldn't have to hide now would she.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Because her bed should be dirty with semen spills from Damira's guy.

She is probably either waiting & hoping the cleaner comes by soon or she has to do the clean up when she wakes up in the afternoon :biggrin:

You mentioned Debby, which I think deserves a thumbs up for her willingness to get going with Damira & her guy.

Good morning gents.  Sierra I would not want to sleep on those sheets either but Anabella and Debby changed them last night.  The soiled bedding is still piled on the dresser in her room.  They slept together because together is where they wanted to be. 

I know you haven't been able to watch Fiby but she's nothing like some girls we've had before.  She hasn't engaged in the sexual antics yet but she's only been there a short time.  From what I've seen she is a very happy, energetic and fun girl.  She really got into the fun and games last night except for actual sex.  She is fun to watch and I think she will grow on you.  Give her a chance.

For all you gents who have been foaming at the mouth for Rocco to return and a possible orgy in Megan's room you should all be happy this morning.  Gents in the apartment, lots of sex, 2 girls sharing their boyfriends with each other in every way but actual fucking.  You also had the added bonus of Damira and her ape fucking in the hall, molesting an unwilling girl to the point she had to hide in another girl's bedroom.  Real life?  In your fucking dreams.  Real show for real cash. But then again you really didn't want Real Life.  You wanted exactly what you got last night. It's all most of you have been able to talk about for weeks. 

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't think that was it.  If Aunt Flow has come to visit her then I seriously doubt she would have let Damira eat her pussy tonight and I doubt Damira would have been too happy with it either.  I think Anabella didn't participate was because she just didn't want to.  I honestly think Anabella is lesbian.  She just didn't want anything to do with that gent. 

She had never had any experience with girls before the project, but who knows, 😁 maybe she was always hiding her true being.

In fact, I'm a little surprised at her behavior yesterday, as she had avoided even being with any stranger guy in front of the cameras before. Anabella lives with her beloved boyfriend in her home country. She has mentioned that she is afraid to even think what could happen if her lover found out what was going on in this crazy house. 😊 Those women are weird at times.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, again said:

She had never had any experience with girls before the project, but who knows, 😁 maybe she was always hiding her true being.

In fact, I'm a little surprised at her behavior yesterday, as she had avoided even being with any stranger guy in front of the cameras before. Anabella lives with her beloved boyfriend in her home country. She has mentioned that she is afraid to even think what could happen if her lover found out what was going on in this crazy house. 😊 Those women are weird at times.

Thank you @again

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

For all you gents who have been foaming at the mouth for Rocco to return and a possible orgy in Megan's room you should all be happy this morning.  Gents in the apartment, lots of sex, 2 girls sharing their boyfriends with each other in every way but actual fucking.  You also had the added bonus of Damira and her ape fucking in the hall, molesting an unwilling girl to the point she had to hide in another girl's bedroom.  Real life?  In your fucking dreams.  Real show for real cash. But then again you really didn't want Real Life.  You wanted exactly what you got last night. It's all most of you have been able to talk about for weeks. 

What the fuck ever with all your bitching. You watched every bit of last night along with every body else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

What the fuck ever with all your bitching. You watched every bit of last night along with every body else.

You're wrong.  I watched the girls in the living room and then Anabella's room.  NOT what went on upstairs.  My feelings on that crap haven't and won't change.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

they are back

They went to the gr stor and back 1115
Megan and Rocco had a good time  in the pool this morning

Now they eating breakfast with Belle and Nate in the kitchen