B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I don't recall that happening. 😕

The reason I think that is because when she was in the restroom earlier, (It was when Damira and her guy were in the hall) she was putting a pad in her panties.

Debby also never touched her when she was with her.  It was all Anabella on Debby.

You're right about that.  Anabella rocked Debby's world with that tremendous squirting orgasm. But Anabella frequently uses a panty liner but it's just for freshness, not Aunt Flow. Many of the girls do regularly.  If you remember everybody's favorite sweetheart Serafima she NEVER put on a pair of panties without a panty liner.

15 hours ago, Fagen said:

Anabella clearly has no interest in having sex with that guy, with Damira if was just the 2 of them yes, but not with this guy there.

Just watched the replay ... Don't know for you, but I think Damira's bf is as dumb as Chris ... Obviously, Anabella didn't want to get involved with him at all ( we can see how many times she said no ) ... No doubt that Anabella is into girls after what we saw last night ... The moments with Debby were awesome ... 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay ... Don't know for you, but I think Damira's bf is as dumb as Chris ... Obviously, Anabella didn't want to get involved with him at all ( we can see how many times she said no ) ... No doubt that Anabella is into girls after what we saw last night ... The moments with Debby were awesome ... 

The best thing about this is we're going to see more of it. ☺️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I believe that the guys who are coming in these appartments think they have the rights to touch and fuck any girls ... RLC should be more careful ... 

They're out to Spread Herpes.  :biggrin: