B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

il y a 21 minutes, happyone a dit :

there you go again bad mouthing the girls and other posters as well 😧

Am I wrong? If you cannot take criticism, then you shouldn't be on the Internet.

Edit: And don't get me wrong, I would love to be proven wrong. If she does her part in this project & provide entertainment, I am happy to be wrong.

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know who you are talking about Harley but you've got something bass ackwards.  Damira's boy toy as you call him has never tried to force Anabella to have sex with him.  Second you think just because Anabella participated in a staged sex show with Megan and Rocco that Anabella has the hots for him and can't wait for him to come back?  I think your imagination is running away with you.  Anabella wants absolutely nothing to do with any gents with the possible exception of her bf back home which we really don't know exists. 

if i'm not mistaken, I think it was you who posted something about Damira's boy toy being all over Anabella the night he fucked Debbie....the big cheater, and Anabella excused herself to the shower or bathroom or something like that.  I think that Anabella and Debbie would have fucked Rocco the night of their staged show had Megan let them and I think that Anabella and Debbie now have both their heads stuck up Megan's ass in anticipation of him coming back, and trust me.....he will come back!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if i'm not mistaken, I think it was you who posted something about Damira's boy toy being all over Anabella the night he fucked Debbie....the big cheater, and Anabella excused herself to the shower or bathroom or something like that.  I think that Anabella and Debbie would have fucked Rocco the night of their staged show had Megan let them and I think that Anabella and Debbie now have both their heads stuck up Megan's ass in anticipation of him coming back, and trust me.....he will come back!

When you talked about Damira's boy toy I thought you were talking about Chris's brother Damon.  Yes that ass wipe did try to force himself on Anabella the night he TRIED to fuck Debby.  Anabella was not at all happy.  I still disagree with you though about Anabella having her head up Megan's ass waiting for Rocco to come back.  I don't believe Anabella would have fucked him.  Debby probably would have but not Anabella.  It really doesn't matter because I seriously doubt he will be back before Anabella leaves, if he comes back at all. Megan won't be there forever either.

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

And that is where you lose your trustworthiness 😏

Just now, dontgetnone said:

When you talked about Damira's boy toy I thought you were talking about Chris's brother Damon.  Yes that ass wipe did try to force himself on Anabella the night he TRIED to fuck Debby.  Anabella was not at all happy.  I still disagree with you though about Anabella having her head up Megan's ass waiting for Rocco to come back.  I don't believe Anabella would have fucked him.  Debby probably would have but not Anabella.  It really doesn't matter because I seriously doubt he will be back before Anabella leaves, if he comes back at all. Megan won't be there forever either.

both Anabella and Debbie have already cheated on their boyfriends and when Rocco comes back which will be before Anabella or Debbie leave, and with Megan's approval, you will see Rocco fucking one if not both of those cheaters and that's why they will both kiss her ass until he gets back.  If he doesn't fuck either one of them, then you will get the exact same show you got this last time.  of course this is just my opinion of what i think is going on from what i've been told by a very prominent forum member.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

both Anabella and Debbie have already cheated on their boyfriends and when Rocco comes back which will be before Anabella or Debbie leave, and with Megan's approval, you will see Rocco fucking one if not both of those cheaters and that's why they will both kiss her ass until he gets back.  If he doesn't fuck either one of them, then you will get the exact same show you got this last time.  of course this is just my opinion of what i think is going on from what i've been told by a very prominent forum member.

Prominent forum members guess too Harley but hey if your source says it's gospel then it's gospel. 🙄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Prominent forum members guess too Harley but hey if your source says it's gospel then it's gospel. 🙄

i'm not saying what this person tells me is gospel, all i'm saying is from what this person has told me since before that show night happened made a lot of sense and what this person has told me since the show night happened is what i based the posts i've made on.  i'm just trying to add to the forum Don't and that's all.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm not saying what this person tells me is gospel, all i'm saying is from what this person has told me since before that show night happened made a lot of sense and what this person has told me since the show night happened is what i based the posts i've made on.  i'm just trying to add to the forum Don't and that's all.

That's all any of us are doing so it's all good.  No worries

• Like 1