B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

5 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

In Italia non succede l'orgia corretta? Possibile solo fuori dall'Italia 😂

no, and above all a girl does not make a video call to her boyfriend to show her friends naked or while they masturbate

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Dai, amico mio, non mentire anche in Italia, e se non ti piace o non provarlo non significa che non accada 

there are swingers clubs, but usually there are married ones of 40/50, in private life they certainly don't have these parties every day

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

no, e soprattutto una ragazza non effettuare una videochiamata al suo fidanzato per mostrare i suoi amici nudi o mentre si masturbano

And if me was with one italian and make excalty this? You it s possible understand the life it s one and everyone person choise how live? What make bad? It s sex it s not kill someone

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

E se io fossi con un italiano e lo valessi? È possibile capire la vita che è e ognuno sceglie come vivere? Cosa rende cattivo? È sesso, non uccide qualcuno

Do you understand that the last time Rocco was here, he didn't want to do these things with the other girls but Megan told him it was for money?

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

se tu dici di avere un fidanzato a casa che ami, uccidere il tuo dignità se fate queste cose. allora sei solo una puttana, capisci ?????

But wait about this you have reason also me i thinks this but this are others girls, Megan are with boy and this is the choice this me I want tell all live story how want And if other girl have a boy it s different